Just made my very first sale!

Guest zulualpha

Guest zulualpha

Reading through some of the other threads, it sounds like lots of you have made hundreds & some even thousands of sales, but I’m still pretty excited to have just completed my very first sale after a week of having the gig up. Here’s to my very first happy customer! (and hopefully lots more soon)

Guest zulualpha

Thanks guys! Woke up today and had 50 orders! No, I’m just kidding…I didn’t have any new orders, but I’m sure I will soon 😉

How long did it take you to make your first sale?

Guest mrspanda

YAY! It’s a good feeling isn’t it?

I know for three days straight I had ZERO sales (Sad Panda…) but then all of the sudden, I had 8 in que!

Guest zulualpha

Reply to @vfowler: Well, as luck would have it, I posted a second gig and immediately got almost 20 orders for it. Got them all done, but I paused it for now because I can’t juggle that much Fiverr work with my regular work.

• 1 year later...
Guest pmslnr

Congratulations dear…!!! 🙂 Well done…

I have been waiting to hear about my first sale for 03 months…!!!

How sad (😑

But, I don’t give up my effort! :)>-

Very Exciting! I just had my first sale this morning and felt great about it. The buyer gave me a very kind, good review too. Also, through the process, I found a more effective and efficient way to deliver my service. Here is to many more sales for us all and continued learning.

Guest marksamsons

Congrats on your success!

Sheriff’s Note: Love your enthusiasm. Please stop spamming the Forum with “Congrats” posts.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived