I didn't get my order from the seller but fiverr charged me

zohar

Hello,

Recently I ordered a gig from a seller named fragglesrock.

3 hours after the placed the order I got this message:

YEEHAAA! HERE’S YOUR DELIVERY!

This order will be marked as complete in 3 days.

fragglesrock

"Started. Will be finished within several hours. Positive review please."

There was no delivery with the message and I guessed he just started to work

on the order as he wrote. After a few days that I haven’t heard from him I wrote

him to find out what’s with the order but he didn’t respond.

Now I want my money back but the order is marked as completed so I cannot cancel it.

Please help.

Sheriff’s note: naming and shaming is not allowed, sorry.

• Like 1

Never accept empty deliveries: if you have a seller doing this, hit REQUEST A MODIFICATION button and remember him that empty deliveries are against Fiverr TOS.

If the seller goes on with empty delivers, hit same button and report the seller to Customer Support.

Now that the order is marked as complete you cannot manually cancel it, but if you create a ticket with Customer Support and provide all the evidence, probably they’re going to help you.

Sorry for your bad experience.

Yup he may delivered the empty gig. He/she may forgot to attach the files and may think that he has done with your order. Request modifications. To get your money back you can go for mutual cancellation but if the order has auto completed get the help from Customer Support they will cancel it for you.

• 1 year later...

where is the ‘request a modification’ button? I can’t find it! How do I get my money back from this guy who didn’t deliver my order, but took my money and won’t reply to messages? His status says ‘on holiday’ and how do I tell customer support about this? The Fiverr website is not very helpful or easy for this matter - which is not helping get rid of the scam artists. Please help guys. Thanks

• 9 months later...

I made 2 requests for a gig. The first request went in successfully and shows on my account and I got the confirmation email for the order.

However when I made the second order, there was a problem with the fiverr website. My card still got charged and the bank said that the transfer has gone through to fiverr.com. The order doesn’t show up on my account though and I haven’t received the confirmation email.

How do I go about getting my money back or getting the order to go through?

• 2 years later...

Same problem. I ask seller to cancel and I push button that I was not happy. Way too late. But they charged me anyway. Seems convenient that there really isn’t anywhere to talk or send to any one in Fiverr only this forum. Frustrating. Since I’ve used successfully and happily before

Same problem. I ask seller to cancel and I push button that I was not happy. Way too late. But they charged me anyway. Seems convenient that there really isn’t anywhere to talk or send to any one in Fiverr only this forum. Frustrating. Since I’ve used successfully and happily before

And to add to all what @coerdelion said

I ask seller to cancel and I push button that I was not happy

It says in fiverr TOS that orders can not be cancelled based on the quality of work or client satisfactory only if seller didn’t deliver what promised

But they charged me anyway

Sellers on fiverr can’t charge you, all payments handled by fiverr and you are paying when placing an order and after that only you can accept a delivery to close your order or order will be automatically completed after 3 days if no actions was taken from your side.

• Like 2