What if my gig get copied by other seller?

santoshvadakat

What if a Mexican restaurant opens next to your Mexican restaurant? It’s the same on Fiverr. Gigs can’t be copyrighted, if I see a guy doing 1 headline for $5, I can do 5 for $5, and my competitor can do 10 for $5. Then buyers decide if they want someone with lot so of great reviews, or they want to take their chances with someone new. In the end, there’s plenty of business for everyone. Just concentrate on delivering good work, and the rest works itself out.

I must agree with the other two. The only situation where you would have a valid complaint is if they were straight up copying you, down to the description, similar username, the whole deal. If you have someone trying to confuse people into buying from them while thinking they are buying from you, then you have a complaint. But if they are just selling the same service, you are out of luck.

Basically just to reiterate what’s already be said: If someone is just selling the same service as you do, then you’re out of luck. If they copy and pasted your description, your gig picture, and your title, on the other hand, then report the gig to Customer Support, because that’s not allowed and they will more than likely take down the copycat gig–IF it truly has been copied and pasted, and isn’t just someone selling the same type of service.

Archived