FiverrBooster Blog: Promote your Gig

jeremyt123

To find the blog, just google it. It’s a blogger blog, so it’s filled under blogspot. (Can’t post external links on here so hopefully this is allowed)

First of all, I’d like to say this is not a Fiverr gig, but rather a tool for Fiverr sellers.

I created this blog as a new Fiverr user myself. It’s to help sellers who are just starting out gain exposure and promotion of their gig without having to go through all the difficulties of searching or paying for complex services. Instead, merely contact me, and I’ll review your post to see if it’s a quality gig. If I find it has a great idea or meaningful service, I’ll give you a free promotion in a blog post. It’s as simple as that, and it’s free.

And for buyers, this will hopefully be a website where you can find the best of the best gigs on Fiverr.

The only restriction is that you must be a level 1 or lower gig, since this is meant to help people just starting out.

Hope this helps!

I’ve decided to change up the blog restrictions, because there’s a lot of high quality gigs I would like to boost. Now, level 2 sellers can be promoted as well. So I’d just like to say again, if you’re level 2 or lower, feel free to contact me about one of your unique gigs and I’ll post it on my blog for free. I’m also planning to boost gigs that I come across, and I’ll message you if I do boost your gig.

-Jeremy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived