Can anyone give me an advice?

ann_intong

Hi there! I’m already a seller for 2 months or more and completed 50+ order and still a 1st lever seller. Then one time I checked the status of one of my gigs then I found out that there was somebody who rated me negatively. Then by checking the name, it was familiar to me. It was a buyer of mine who placed an order but was unable to upload the document that I’ll be working and I did my best for her to send me the documents but she stated that

"HI Ann,

Really sorry but due to fiverrs strict no contact outside of fiverr rules and there small data upload facility I have had to cancel the order as I can not get the information to you.

The spreadsheet I wanted to send is too large to send via fiverr and whilst I have a virtual server you could work on, fiverr will not let me send you the details to log in.

Sorry ann, didn’t want to mess you around and it’s nothing you nor I can control. "

So I was not able to do the work. Then time came that the order was already late in delivery. Then she cancelled it. Then on the feedback she stated

"cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!"

So I came to a conclusion that she’s bullying me. What should I do? I mean, I did my best in every order for 2 months to grant customers with satisfaction then now, I can’t even go to level 2 because of her negative feedback. What a terrible person.

ann_intong said: So I came to a conclusion that she's bullying me. What should I do? I mean, I did my best in every order for 2 months to grant customers with satisfaction then now, I can't even go to level 2 because of her negative feedback. What a terrible person.

The "cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!" is automatic. She did NOT write this and therefore is not "bullying" you or being a terrible person. That automatic feedback is left when a late order is canceled. She only canceled the order, she didn't leave feedback. So, please don't jump to conclusions. :)

All you need to do is contact customer support and explain your situation clearly, and they may be able to remove the feedback for you. :-)

Archived