Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I’m Cindi/Giggle Blossom the Clown. I heard about Fiverr from a fellow clown who was buying gigs to have Fiverrs draw/paint her character in different styles. I started doing the same and then got curious if there were any clowns selling. There were none as cute as my clown so I decided to give it a try. It took several weeks to get my first sale but once a producer from Tosh.0 purchased a gig and featured a clip on the show my sales blew up! It slacked off after a few months to a more managable level for my full time work/part time student schedule. Fiverrtastic featured me and did an awesome write up with some great ideas for extra gigs. I’ve added a few thanks to Josh’s advice with another being considered. All in all this has been a great way to make some extra money which I’ve used for everything from clown makeup to tanks of gas. I recently took a month off after a close family member passed and then everyone in my house got sick from the stress. We just unpaused as of last week and the orders started back within a day or so. I’ve met some really great people through Fiverr who have shared some wonderful laughs and sage advice. I LOVE FIVERR! <3

Hi! I’m Cindi/Giggle Blossom the Clown. I heard about Fiverr from a fellow clown who was buying gigs to have Fiverrs draw/paint her character in different styles. I started doing the same and then got curious if there were any clowns selling. There were none as cute as my clown so I decided to give it a try. It took several weeks to get my first sale but once a producer from Tosh.0 purchased a gig and featured a clip on the show my sales blew up! It slacked off after a few months to a more managable level for my full time work/part time student schedule. Fiverrtastic featured me and did an awesome write up with some great ideas for extra gigs. I’ve added a few thanks to Josh’s advice with another being considered. All in all this has been a great way to make some extra money which I’ve used for everything from clown makeup to tanks of gas. I recently took a month off after a close family member passed and then everyone in my house got sick from the stress. We just unpaused as of last week and the orders started back within a day or so. I’ve met some really great people through Fiverr who have shared some wonderful laughs and sage advice. I LOVE FIVERR! <3

Hello,

I’m Anna and the creator of ~Annasongs~ on Fiverr (http://www.fiverr.com/ruanna3). I’ve 20+ years of experience in vocal performance.

I do custom songs of many genres: jazz, folk/traditional, musical theatre, and classical. I do take requests, if I think I can sing it well. I recently did a cover of “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol, which ended up very cool.

Fiverr is a genius concept in that it allows me to take something I do anyway (sing constantly) and share it with the world. The money is a great bonus, but I’ve already met several lovely people through Fiverr, one of whom I’m collaborating on an ambitious music project.

I’m currently offering a cool opportunity on the Fiverr Gigs board, a Buy One Get One Custom Song Gig for Fiverr Forum users only. I’d love to create a special song for you or a loved one, for the holidays or for any little reason at all!

Anna

"Beauty will save the world." - Dostoyevsky

Hello,

I’m Anna and the creator of ~Annasongs~ on Fiverr (http://www.fiverr.com/ruanna3). I’ve 20+ years of experience in vocal performance.

I do custom songs of many genres: jazz, folk/traditional, musical theatre, and classical. I do take requests, if I think I can sing it well. I recently did a cover of “Chasing Cars” by Snow Patrol, which ended up very cool.

Fiverr is a genius concept in that it allows me to take something I do anyway (sing constantly) and share it with the world. The money is a great bonus, but I’ve already met several lovely people through Fiverr, one of whom I’m collaborating on an ambitious music project.

I’m currently offering a cool opportunity on the Fiverr Gigs board, a Buy One Get One Custom Song Gig for Fiverr Forum users only. I’d love to create a special song for you or a loved one, for the holidays or for any little reason at all!

Anna

Hello,

Anna

Hello,

Anna

Hello,

Anna

Archived