Introduce yourself to the community

jesseagan

Hey there guys, so i joined Fiverr about a year ago as a buyer, a month ago I started to be a seller! WOW is all I can say, in just 30 days I have achieved Top Rated Seller by the Fiverr Admins and my sales are just going up up and up. It’s been amazing. Got a few more gigs to place on soon !

Bye for now

Wayne Austin

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello! I’m Momen and I’m a Freshman student in Lebanon. I actually discovered Fiverr a year ago but got frustrated and left after not receiving so much orders lol. Now I’m back and I can notice that Fiverr has improved so much. Currently I only offer one Gig, which is to make book covers, and I can see it’s a pretty good start. I’m loving this website and I’m not willing to give up easily this time 😃

Hello! I’m Momen and I’m a Freshman student in Lebanon. I actually discovered Fiverr a year ago but got frustrated and left after not receiving so much orders lol. Now I’m back and I can notice that Fiverr has improved so much. Currently I only offer one Gig, which is to make book covers, and I can see it’s a pretty good start. I’m loving this website and I’m not willing to give up easily this time 😃

Hello there totally new to this site. I must say it looks very good and lots of professional people about

Let me tell you about me my ancestors were Native Indian Shamans and shamaness

So I have been blessed with the gift of healing I have done lots of work over 40 yrs worth of working in healing soul cleansing ,reducing hex ,serenity of mind,inner peace ETC

I work mostly in hospitals hospices many places with many wonderful souls

I have 2 guides who help me with my work Thunder is my rock for keeping me going

My other guide is Cas she is a dog she is fantastic in the assistance of helping animal with healing

I know among us there are many none believers and I respect that and offer you my best wishes

How ever I have 2 gigs running at the moment not rated as only joined yesterday So for anyone who needs healing or more please do check out my work

I refuse to do any harm requests I am a healer and work ONLY in the light

Thank you for reading peace&love to you all

Hello there totally new to this site. I must say it looks very good and lots of professional people about

So I have been blessed with the gift of healing I have done lots of work over 40 yrs worth of working in healing soul cleansing ,reducing hex ,serenity of mind,inner peace ETC

I have 2 guides who help me with my work Thunder is my rock for keeping me going

My other guide is Cas she is a dog she is fantastic in the assistance of helping animal with healing

I know among us there are many none believers and I respect that and offer you my best wishes

How ever I have 2 gigs running at the moment not rated as only joined yesterday So for anyone who needs healing or more please do check out my work

Hello,

My name is Nkechi and I am a native voodoo shaman from Benin. I provide various voodoo ceremonies. I have been using Fiverr for some time and earned regular customers as well as good rating. I haven’t earned much in dollars, but it is much more in my currency and it helped improve my and my village’s financial situation a lot. As a thank you to the Fiverr community I decided to open a free ceremony giveaway. Every weekend there is be a big religious ceremony (performed by me) in my village and I would like to thank by dedicating the ceremony to Fiverr users. I will pray for your success, happiness and energy. If you are interested and want to join the list, visit this thread: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/1999/endless-free-giveaway-free-spiritual-voodoo-ceremony-for-you

Blessings!

Nkechi

For my gigs of special private voodoo ceremonies visit:

http://fiverr.com/users/voodoo112

Hello,

My name is Nkechi and I am a native voodoo shaman from Benin. I provide various voodoo ceremonies. I have been using Fiverr for some time and earned regular customers as well as good rating. I haven’t earned much in dollars, but it is much more in my currency and it helped improve my and my village’s financial situation a lot. As a thank you to the Fiverr community I decided to open a free ceremony giveaway. Every weekend there is be a big religious ceremony (performed by me) in my village and I would like to thank by dedicating the ceremony to Fiverr users. I will pray for your success, happiness and energy. If you are interested and want to join the list, visit this thread: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/1999/endless-free-giveaway-free-spiritual-voodoo-ceremony-for-you

Blessings!

Nkechi

Hello,

Blessings!

Nkechi

Hello,

Blessings!

Nkechi

Archived