What is king Content normally or SEO content?

abdulmatin05me

• 3 weeks later...

I wrote an article about that few weeks ago, so you can read the summary here.

SEO ARTICLE/CONTENT. This type of content is what many professional bloggers and SEO experts publish on their blog. In this case the writer (someone that knows what keywords are) focus his or her writing on readers and search engines. In some cases some SEO writers doesn’t focus on readers’ choice because their aim is to rank high in search engine. All they do is to write and optimize article with keywords so as to rank the page high in search engines.

SEO writers are people with search engine optimization knowledge that write article and load the introduction, body and conclusion with relevant keywords, including the long tail keyword that appears on the title. They use keywords efficiently to help the page rank high in search engines.

Advantage of SEO content over ordinary content

The aim of every blogger is to make his or her blog appear in Google’s first page for searchers to see their content. If priority must be given in this case, the content with optimum keywords will appear first in search results before the other one. Therefore, SEO article is still the best for bloggers to rank high in search engines.

That’s excactly the type of article i write for my buyers here on fiverr. feel free to check my gig.

Archived