Orders dried up

gorv96

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen a major drop as well. I don’t know if anyone else noticed this but I looks like new sellers and veterans are getting all the top spots, but people like myself in the middle have not been featured on the first page in months. Since 3.0 came out it doesn’t seem like the gigs are rotating properly anymore. It used to be slow, a lot of orders and then slow again. Lately it has simply been slow. Is anyone else noticing this trend?

I’m not blaming Fiverr 3.0 because my sales were strong all the way up until the beginning of November. It’s the Holiday Season, people are spending their money on dinners and gifts. I noticed that my orders took a spike on the few days between Thanksgiving and the 1st of December and then it dropped off again. Fiverr 3.0 actually increased my sales. Like all things, this too shall pass.

im a buyer…and I can see why you are all not getting any gigs.

it looks to me like fiver is broken…like hell I can request a gig, look at any offers for work I posted.

something is wrong…and I see no way to contact anyone at fiver.

windows just keep spinning and spinning…broken interface

pshottg3 said: it looks to me like fiver is broken

A huge problem with Fiverr is that they keep changing things - making site 'improvements' that almost always cause bigger issues elsewhere. I don't spend much time here, but I'd say once out of every five times I sign in something doesn't work correctly. Front end, back end, there's usually something amiss.

I thought I was the only one having this problem until I read this post. All my gigs aren’t receiving any view, clicks and impression since fiverr denied six of them with reasons that they are spammy, I know 2 of the gigs are software I bought but having multiple licenses, one is a plr software, 2 are informations and 1 is a PLR article. Since fiverr denied those gigs, my other gigs are no more ranking. I don’t know why this should happen like that. I the most worrying is that I have not seen any means to get in touch with fiverr for explanation. I just added a new gig and up till this time, no clicks, no impression, no views. It is really worrisome. :((

Last year had a blast with orders and used to get atleast 20 orders week during december and jan but now 1 order every week or 15 days.

I don’t know I guess have to move to another platform for work. Other than voice and video, graphics, I doubt if any other gigs are making much.

I guess we have to learn better skills from here and work on something that is worth the time spent and also money wise returns are also good.

Fiverr time was good but I don’t think 2015 would be good considering how sales are slipping here.

Processing fee was in since October as far as I remember and version 3 related changes started from June onwards. Version 2 had last of it’s complete use till may.

Now they have broken the internal links on order page like you only get search box in order page, earlier it used to have links to other sections in account. Now the menus are also screwed and harder to use with too much simplicity and less exposure to new authors and people who had good gigs.

Archived