Orders dried up

gorv96

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope and pray all issues regarding ability to sell and buy will be resolved by fiverr, because business is good when there is buying and selling in the market.

favicon.icoFiverr.com 07a123ba-b474-429b-8ca2-4466e0e483ab.jpg

progiger1's public profile on Fiverr

I have an LL.B- Law degree and Diploma in Computer Science from the University. I do SEO Articles,Translation, Logo, E-book, Graphics,Legal Assistant, VA, PR, Blog post, Writing, S Media etc. I am dedicated & hardworking. Meeting people at the point...

If i may make a suggestion, you all have the talent and ability, web design etc, why not start a new site like fivver but run it the way you want? By the way i left a message 4 days ago for people to contact me as i am looking for a graphic designer to give me a business solution for color design and logos for 2 business and have heard nothing back. I want to get 4 different logo design, i will pay for each whoever does the best design will also get the design jobs for packaging, flyers, website etc. Anyone interested can contact me, i need to have a logo design by close of business Friday the 21st and im running out of time.

Orders are down again. Fiverr constantly adjusts things without notice to Sellers. Ups and downs happen frequently with Fiverr’s constant algorithm adjustments. It get’s quite frustrating… especially when gigs aren’t even in their correct spots.

Get this nonsense- If you are Level 2 with a 5 star rating on your gig, 100% overall rating, and fast response time with a good amount of orders under your belt… Go to the ‘Highest Rated’ section in your category. There are other gigs with less stars, less overall ratings, lesser amount of orders, and even a higher response time that ARE ahead of you in your category! I messaged Fiverr about this and they said that searches aren’t stagnant, which allows all Sellers an opportunity to be successful. What about earned seniority? Sellers who have been hear longer than others, earned their high ratings etc. aren’t even getting acknowledged for it in the search results even in the ‘High Rated’ section! REALLY?

Are we just pawns of Fiverr for their sales? Why even have a ‘High Rated’ section if it doesn’t reflect an earned stance of being in first placement if they are going to put gigs that have 4.9 stars and 99% overall rating on the first page and a gig that has 5.0 stars with 100% overall rating on the second page or third page?I also don’t believe them when they say that this isn’t a stagnant thing because most of the gig placements that have been on the first page above gigs that have higher stances have been almost in the exact same placements for months and months! I’ve taken screen shots to prove it…

Hey! I tried searching for myself and got nothing! What the hell is going on here? This is not right! I did have to re-do the language in my gigs and start over again a few times. I’m even logged on and can’t find myself! What the heck is this? I uploaded a .pdf, hopefully you can see it. Why is this happening? Am I being punished? I am going to search and see if I can contact the bbb about this because it is not fair.

I think fiverr is currently upgrading their site to a better one, I rate fiverr has the best buying and selling e-commerce site in the world! To get massive orders, i will suggest you try other means of advertising like facebook, google and yahoo. I have done some advert that really help me achieve level two seller within 2 months. Fiverr really rock!

Guest introspride

Same here…I got about 2-5 orders daily but now don’t receive atleast 1 order per day…even i don’t pause my gigs! 😦

Hope i will get more orders very soon 🙂

I have went from $500-$750 monthly to just a few gigs per month. That was 4-5 ,

months ago maybe longer, I have since started other things but now it has beginning to pick up a bit but not where it was before. The search results are very skewed, you get almost anything showing up in a search.

Fiverr is experiencing major technical problems. It seems that they in the bid to go “GLOBAL” has introduced a caching network that does not work! This affects anyone not in close proximity to and “OLD” Fiverr network, the US works and as far as I am aware the UK still works, but most of mainland Europe is affected. This is also the reason for the major drop in search traffic, from many locations Fiverr takes more than 30 seconds to load, if ever. So of course buyers will opt for finding a Gig on some of the gig sites. The defective caching network affects everything from sorting to being able to show GIG videos.

I’m seriously thinking of abandoning FIVERR. Not making enough. Too many people offering same thing + NOW FIVERR IS REQUIRING A TARIFF ON BUYERS!! It’s as if they are not making enough money off sellers, NOW THEY ARE STINGING BUYERS: 0.50 on every GIG ordered. :bz

Guest raoufboss

I will give You 30 Fully Verified QUALITY Instagram Accounts for $5

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Archived