Orders dried up

gorv96

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest steftaylor

Reply to @jonbaas: That’s also how you find success creating your own business. Just saying.

If you’re going to promote your gig outside of fiverr, well…you might as well promote your own biz/website.

You’d think Fiverr’s insane 20% fees would go towards bringing sellers more traffic.

Guest qloudpress

Yup, unfortunately I am in the same boat. A level 2 seller for months and all my orders have just dried up and I have nothing in the pipeline. I am guessing they have changed something, although “what?” I have no idea.

I experience the same, after the 3.0 version orders just dried up completely

I’ve been here 4 years and sold more than 3000 gigs already with excellent rating, now I’m lucky to be able to sell 2 gigs in a week!!! and those are only from my old returning buyers, something is wrong here

everyone is effected here but some not effected yet maybe in next fiverr 4.0

everytime things going worst with every fiverr update in my opnion fiverr 3.0 is the worst ever fiverr not a good place to make extra money anymore that the bitter fact

@jonbaas im with fiverr since 2010 since that time was everything ok i made alot of cash from fiverr but now since the version 3.0 everything its over you can see clearly everyone here effected is not about the good or bad work you do

if you still not effected yet you will in near future just wait another update and you will

now fiverr is very hard to do business in

Reply to @bohali:

I’m sorry to hear of your struggles. However, I should point out that you appear to be selling Facebook likes, and other social media followers. Doing so is against the rules of those social media sites, as well as Fiverr. Fiverr is cracking down and removing those kinds of gigs. Perhaps Fiverr has removed you from their search results because you are attempting to see gig services that do not abide by Fiverr’s TOS.

As a VoiceOver…saw my business virtually crash after fiverr 3 was introduced…I know the CEO at the community event in London this week got his ear bent by quite a few people about the problems many were having but he didn’ seem to think there was a problem…Wrong!

Hi all,

I’m seeing a lot of complaints here about orders drying up. You may want to keep in mind that it might be your fellow sellers. Please allow me to explain. I found this organization and thought, “Hey, this could be great for our small media company.” The average 5-$30 won’t be too bad. I ordered a logo and our team loved it. I contacted the seller to request a slight modification - we wanted it to be transparent for T-Shirts or hats and to be able to separate the logo from the company name. That was on November 10th. It’s now the 14th with no response. I assume the seller has “moved on” to other projects. The sad thing is, he has no idea exactly how much money our company has to spend and the fact that we were searching through fiverr to find some future talents for a company that spans art, the written word, sound, and film. Needless to say, the $5.00 we spent on the logo doesn’t even touch our snack budget. It’s a shame because now my initial impression is that I’ll see great work and have no further contact once I pass my coffee money over to the person. So, the end is that you all may be some great artist and great folks working for a little of nothing with the hope that some company will discover you or even give you steady work…it won’t happen as long as your fellow sellers make a bad reputation. My last ditch effort was to contact the seller today to see if he wanted anymore of our company money.

Archived