Orders dried up

gorv96

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just isn’t orders, but messages as well. I use to get 5 or 6 messages a day inquiring about my gig. Some messages I had to say NO because their request was not something my gig could do.

When the messages stopped coming, that’s when I knew my gig was in trouble.

I agree to all of you that there is a glitch in the new version of fiver 3.0 I am new here and put my 3rd gig and it is said there is a technical problem with the characters in my new gig. I tried to change some part of it but to no avail same advice is the same. Why? Because my new gig is so different to others and up to now no gig same as mine that I will post?

Yeah, I agree with you too, man. I used to have 4-5 orders a week plus numerous messages. I thought people aren’t in need of transcriptions these days. Orders have completely dried up. And the crazy thing is, my gigs aren’t making as much impressions as they used to. Numbers are going down by the hour.

Please do something about this, Fiverr Support team…

I’ve grown very frustrated recently without even a single message recently. 😕 I’ve taken to other sites, but I still like Fiverr best based on the protections they offer.

I’m looking to get my writing career off and I just can’t make it. 😦 Like, somethin’ at least haha.

I went from getting slammed with tons of orders every day to ZERO, except for a repeat client. Last November I made $1200, now I am lucky if I make $20 a month! I cannot find my gigs anywhere on fiverr. Very disheartening. I am a level 2 seller with 100% positive feedback. 😦

Guest saturnara

Yes the same for me. But my Gig need daily expenses to be alive and days go by so I start to just loose money of being a seller here!! BTW the support is NOT responding to my requests and I just now saw that many sellers have the same problem. At least they need to say something so we can know what we can do!!

Guest saturnara

The problem is that my competitor’s gigs are showing in the search so there is surely something not good. If Fiver had problem with the new update all the sellers would have a problem and not some. They chose us for some reason??? Is this the beginning of the end?

I’ve got the same issue going on. My best gig, with 1K+ feedback, has been pushed WAY down… even in the high rating category. Many other gigs are ahead of mine. I get orders every couple of days now but usually for ANOTHER gig of mine. I’ve started promoting again but def. had a time I didn’t need to. I’m hoping to clear $300 this month. but at this rate, this isn’t going to happen.

Frustrating but typical Fiverr…

Hi all! I’m relatively new to Fiverr but I have noticed a distinct ebb and flow to orders. This could be due to technical issues or the business model itself, but here’s something to take into perspective. I also write for Examiner.com and we have noticed a massive shift in the way their system actually does business. Many sites such as this, which cater to those looking to make money online, sometimes put the clamps on traffic if they detect either abuse, fraud, or some sort of chicanery. There may be just enough hucksters on Fiverr to ruin it for everyone else right now, and the decision makers may be having to wade through this muck. Then again, maybe their search engine rules were reset, like Google does periodically. Just something to consider.

used to have the same problem but was able to solve the problem… marketing and prayer is the key… market my gig to other website and such a huge help… and of course prayer… right now, i have 7 pending work (average 5 order per day; sometimes it would reach 15/day)

hope it helps…

I just wanted to chime in as a newbie who IS getting orders. My gigs are NOT in the search results either but i have been dedicated in promoting my gig. Since joining about 22 days ago, i have done 65 orders. I literally am not sleeping trying to produce good quality for every buyer because then i convert them into becoming return buyers regardless of search engines or not. No one can find me using Fiverr search, i certainly have violated nothing in the 22 days i have been on the site. However i recognize that every buyer that does manage to find me is gold so i work hard to give good work in the hopes that they return for more.

Hope this helps and good luck to everyone

New design ruined it for all. The top menu makes people click too many times to go to places. Old design was way better. This design is even harder on mobile and tablets. Earlier the front page used to have showcase to many gig, but now it has links to very few areas. It may be working for some users but doesn’t bring much options for buyers to see.

Archived