Orders dried up

gorv96

Well, I am new to Fiverr and I have attempted to acquire services for my logo on two occassions and the people that I chose to cancelled the request both times. The first one even waited until the day that the work was due to be completed to say so. Honestly, It left a bad taste in my mouth, but I really would like to get this work done soon. Gorv96, if you are interested, I would be willing to try this once more. If not, I’m moving on.

Eric

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a buyer, I can tell you that orders simply are not going through. I’ve tried to purchase gigs in past 24 hrs & Fiverr simply won’t work. I received from Fiverr emails stating, “Due to a technical problem, we couldn’t process your payment and start the order.” Paying by credit card won’t even get you this far -that just says “something happened”. I submitted a customer service request about 8 hrs ago, and have yet to hear back. Very disappointing. Sellers should be aware that orders are just not going through, and Fiverr support is not responsive.

I have tried several times to see if my gig could be found in search results but nothing of such. I think some special users are selected to appear in search results because i don’t really know why others can’t. Fiverr should try and make things work randomly so that all sellers can benefit.

Hi, I am having a Gig which was on top from past 6 to 8 months for the keyword “app promotion”. But now when i am searching for my gig it is not showing in the search results. Not in “High Rating”, not in “recommended” and nor in “New”. Even my gig is having high rating in comparison to other gigs. It was shown in “High Rating” but now its not showing anywhere in the search. I don’t know why it happened. I think its a technical problem with the gig. My gigs status is active. But its not showing anywhere in fiverr due to which i am not getting new orders only users who have saved my gig earlier are ordering my gig. Rest of the buyers unable to find it in search option. I am attaching a link to my gig with this message. Here is the link:

https://www.fiverr.com/freethinkern/promote-your-new-iphone-android-app-at-10-forums.

Please put my gig back in the search so that buyers looking for gig can easily find it in the search.

Thanks,

Jay - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/44192/gig-is-not-visible-in-search#Item_1

Same here. My top selling gig used to get 10k impressions per month, and now it gets only 2.8k, which is more than 3 times less. In the search results, instead of my gig, Fiverr is showing gigs with less ratings and gigs wich have nothing in common with the searched keyword. Currently, Fiverr has the worst search engine in the world!

The orders have dropped dramatically. Hopefully they will fix this and things will get back to their previous state, but honestly, I doubt they will.

I am here for almost 2 years but for the first time I am starting to lose interest in Fiverr as an earning opportunity and I am thinking of other places to offer my freelancing work.

whenever I am burned out, I go to the relaxing forums.

ok my experience ( I am a buyer ).

I have had sellers saying " ok I am ready for a challenge "

then days later say " I don’t know what u want ".

hello … don’t u think as a seller you should immediately

notify the buyer so the buyer can move on. of course I cxl ( 2 ) gigs

with seller but there is no way to reflect this obvious lack of interest

on the seller ( suspect that seller was only interested in gigs with extras.

it is taking a lot more energy but now I do not depend on only one seller;

I scout for two. this is what happens when buyers get burned !!

Fiverr is putting the wrong sellers out there … I hired 3 in two weeks. One was for likes and so far she is doing great … the other was for teespring designer and he was very supported I will use him again even added him to favorite bar and the last one I hire was horrible … I gave him the URL for teespring because his ad said 1 million for ads… 3 days later he said his work completed. I went to check on teespring ad and not one sale. I rated him O on fiverr and I told him and his respond was that he advertise was on my site not my ad … and I said how did you advertise my site when I did not even gave you the name of my site, I only gave him the teesspring URL … and I mention I should have just paid facebook to promote my ad for $5.00 at least is would had gotten some exposure … been in business all my life and customer service it so important for it’s how you create referrals … especially when you have a service. If anyone does advertising for banners let me know for I’m going to be created much more shirts in teespring and I need someone to put my banners out there in cyber space. Respond to this message leave you name and I will look you up on fiverr …

This is what i got in response from Customer Care:

Hello there,

The services you have offered on Fiverr is not in our editorial focus and guidelines. Your account has accumulated too many denied services which were not in accordance with our editorial guidelines and terms of service and for the safety of the community, your account does not appear in our search results. You’re more than welcomed to submit new gigs via your Fiverr account and continue to offer new and unique services for future evaluations by our editorial team.

So i don’t think its a reindexing problem, they removed our gigs so that newbies can get orders.

This is what i got in response from Customer Care:

Hello there,

The services you have offered on Fiverr is not in our editorial focus and guidelines. Your account has accumulated too many denied services which were not in accordance with our editorial guidelines and terms of service and for the safety of the community, your account does not appear in our search results. You’re more than welcomed to submit new gigs via your Fiverr account and continue to offer new and unique services for future evaluations by our editorial team.

So i don’t think its a reindexing problem, they removed our gigs so that newbies can get orders.

Yeah, same here too. I used to pause my gig every week after getting orders. Sometimes 5+ but now, nothing!

No sales, not much impressions, and the weird thing is that the buyer requests aren’t loading in time. I still have the ones from two days ago on the top of my list.

Sales have dropped completely, it’s so disappointing when this happens during your free time.

Although I had to cancel one or two orders in the past, about 3-4 weeks ago, could that be why this is happening?

Anyway, hope we’d get more business soon!!

Archived