Booring no any order for long time

gcgaze

Guest celticmoon

I want to know how you ship a flower arrangement to the U.S. for $5.00? Because that’s what I expect if I order your flower bouquet gig.

celticmoon said: I want to know how you ship a flower arrangement to the U.S. for $5.00? Because that's what I expect if I order your flower bouquet gig.

I would buy a beautiful large bouquet of fresh flowers delivered on a weekly basis to brighten up my livingroom. Although, I am a little skeptical. If he's shipping from so far, it might be more like potpourri by the time it gets here. So that gig probably does need more explaining...

p.s. "I will really publish your business in social networks for $5" In the description, all the information it offers is, "Instantly share your link with real users and get more success."

???? I would never buy that because I don't really know what I'd be buying - there aren't enough details to make a decision.

Tip: For this gig you have: "I will download Android app and will post review for $5"

Check the Buyers Request of Fiverr often, there are frequently buyers requesting app reviews.

Archived