Your Fiverr Workplace

ozzieuk

Since my husband & I are currently renting a room from a couple of ladies, then, that’s where we do everything, including, me with my work. There isn’t a chair in here, so, I sit on the end of the bed & put the laptop on top of our cat carrier. It’s not the most ideal situation, but, you have to do what you need to to improve your life.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s see, since I work on my laptop my “workspace” can be anywhere.

I’d say 98% of the time I am in my own room, usually with a plate of cookies and a

cup of tea or coffee next to my PC. I need my cookies!!! 😃

Sometimes I take my laptop and go to Starbucks and work on my stuff.

Again, coffee. And cookies. Or a muffin…or a cake…or a chocolate chunk scone.

Hey, I’m sure I’m not the only one who needs coffee and some sweets! 😛

Awesome offices you guysss !! I’m just here with a laptop on my couch 🙂 I might buy new gear like you people if things go well with my gigs. I want a new camera mine is still old and only five mega pixels. though it takes surprisingly well photos I really wonder how. HAHA

@curvalicious and @hemanthalaksir I should add I’m in the same boat as you guys, I’m in college during the week and then home at the weekends, with the type of gigs I offer I use props and costumes, I had started to cart my props/camera/tripod/greenscreen with me to college during the week but that was not ideal to say the least! so now I offer the gigs over 6 days to give me time to deliver them at the weekends and I just keep all my stuff in my home place, where I have more room.

I’m very envious of the guys here with their own office.

I was reading about the fiverr seller Bookreviewstew and he rents his own studio/office space, saves setting up green screens everyday.

Archived