Your Fiverr Workplace

ozzieuk

So I was wondering, a lot of us spend a lot of time on Fiverr delivering gigs and working on making our gigs better for our buyers, most of the time I guess we all spend a lot of that time in the same place doing all that gigging ! So… lets take a look at where you spend your time making your Fiverr business a success 🙂

I deliver all my gigs from my little home office below, be great to see how and where others work too.

Bye for now

Wayne.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine is usually confined to a little office similar to this - although only one laptop to work from. I sometimes move around the house depending on my daughter’s needs and whether I am bored with the events happening on my street (I look directly out of a window).

I have to have everything set out in a certain way though when I work - my husband tells me I have OCD but I just call it organisation 😉

Maybe I’ll get a photo up at some point.

My dining room and coffee table! I keep them clean, if cluttered, because I don’t want the craft/yarn to get dusty or dirty. Although my eight year old isn’t always on board with that. You can see it in my only video here:

favicon.icoFiverr.com

hearte.jpg

crcanny : I will crochet dainty heart earrings for $5 on www.fiverr.com

For only $5, crcanny will crochet dainty heart earrings. | These delicate, crocheted, heart-shaped earrings come in one of my many colors of 100% cotton crochet thread. You can get them in traditional red or | On Fiverr.com

Reply to @ozzieuk: I have some Scottish hills in the distance but I mainly watch the people on the streets around me. Shame when views are ruined by building and transport works.

It’s not just tidiness though; everything has its own specific spot. I go crazy when I can’t find something so if it has its own spot, I’ll know where it is 🙂

Mine is a big chunk of my livingroom: a green screen with tungsten lighting setup in front of the fireplace and two laptops by the couch. We hope to get our extra room tidy so we can turn it into a studio of sorts! Right now we setup and take down everything…ok the hubby sets up and takes down everything while I get into makeup and costume! 8:O)

Archived