Fiverr did nothing after i have reported a FAKE expert

I have reported some FAKE experts who could not understand simple instructions. I have seen other buyers complaining about fake programmers with extremely bad comprehension skills but still having mostly 5 star reviews. 

Can Fiverr please do something about these FAKE experts with flawless 5 reviews? Fake experts are also likely be scammers since they don't have the skills and experience that real buyers need. 

2 hours ago, shane9909 said:

I have reported some FAKE experts who could not understand simple instructions. I have seen other buyers complaining about fake programmers with extremely bad comprehension skills but still having mostly 5 star reviews. 

The term "expert" is very subjective. One may be considered an expert by 200 clients and provide them with the best possible results (even exceeding their expectations) -- however, on the other hand, they may fail to satisfy a few clients or not understand their requirements (even simple requests sometimes).

Based on 'service quality', Fiverr can only adjust their profile ranking up or down (which it is already doing), but it simply can not ban their profile just because they are unable to understand someone's requirements.

2 hours ago, shane9909 said:

FAKE experts with flawless 5 reviews

Again! If someone fails to understand your personal requirements, that doesn’t mean that all their 5-star reviews are fake.

• Like 2

"The term "expert" is very subjective."

Yes some things may be subjective but there are also objective criteria for identifying people's skills & experience in a particular field. Its not like everything is subjective and therefore it would be impossible to tell who the good / bad programmers are.   

If an expert cannot understand simple instructions or how to create a class or has very bad comprehension skills, then you know the expert cannot be a real expert. I am not sure why Fiverr continues to allow fakes to work on the platform when its quite obvious that these fakes will only end up wasting other people's time and scamming people's money.