Urgent Request Order Number: #FO51FB28CE705

crystalpropen

Question

Dear Fiverr Customer Support,

@fiverr

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally request that you deny my client’s cancellation request for Order #FO51FB28CE705, as I have fulfilled all her requirements and put a considerable amount of time, effort, and expertise into the project.

Throughout this process, I have adhered to every detail of the buyer's requests, providing thorough proofreading, editing, and design work as per her specifications. The client has requested several revisions, all of which I have completed promptly and to a professional standard. Despite delivering exactly what was agreed upon, the client has now requested to cancel the order without any justifiable reason.

To clarify, this cancellation request is unfounded. I have already delivered high-quality work, responded to every feedback point in good faith, and completed all required tasks. Allowing the client to cancel the order at this stage would be both unfair and detrimental to my business, as I have already invested a significant amount of time and effort into meeting her needs.

I kindly ask that you review the order history and messages exchanged, which will clearly show that I have provided the services agreed upon. I strongly believe that permitting the cancellation in this case would set an unjust precedent, encouraging clients to abuse the system and unfairly demand refunds after work has been completed.

Please take my request into serious consideration and deny the buyer's attempt to cancel this order.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a fair and just resolution.

@fiverr

Crystal Dunn

Fiverr Username: crystalpropen

2 answers to this question

10 hours ago, crystalpropen said:

Dear Fiverr Customer Support,

Hi Crystal, please read our Forum Rules as you'll see that here we don't replace the Customer Support team. Any account or order-related issue must be resolved through them, so feel free to contact them directly. Let me know if you need help with that and good luck 🍀