Client Wants to cancel the order But work is perfectly Done

ah_development

Question

Hi i had an order on fiverr that i have completed successfully. All the requirements are done and have shown the client in the meeting that it's done The client even said looking great just a few more changes I did that and delivered the work also uploaded it on their website now they have my work. and don't want to pay me and want to cancel the order.
They are saying that their team have found another solution an already existing plugin so in this what's my fault I have created what they said me now they don't want to take the work
I Kindly request fiverr to do some things in the favour of the sellers It has been a few times now I faced this issue. Fiverr also tends to support buyer even. So please kindly look at this issue lot of seller face this and lost there days of work. Thanks 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, ah_development said:

I Kindly request fiverr to do some things in the favour of the sellers It has been a few times now I faced this issue. Fiverr also tends to support buyer even. So please kindly look at this issue lot of seller face this and lost there days of work. Thanks 

Orders are not eligible for cancellation if the work is "completed" as per the requirements. Explain the TOS to the buyer and if the buyer still insists on cancellation, reach out to customer support and provide them with proof of the work.

One thing to note is that customer support staff are not website developers and may not have expertise in your field. So, keep your work proofs organized in a manner that is easy for them to understand. Clearly explain how the work you've done meets 100% of the client's requirements. It's "your" responsibility to explain things "in the most simple way possible".

If customer support still cancels the order, ask them for compensation and the removal of the effect from your metrics. They definitely assist sellers in these matters (if the proof of work is proper). Do not listen to people saying that customer support doesn’t listen. They do! Telling from my experience!

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Support 1

1 hour ago, ah_development said:

Hi i had an order on fiverr that i have completed successfully. All the requirements are done and have shown the client in the meeting that it's done The client even said looking great just a few more changes I did that and delivered the work also uploaded it on their website now they have my work. and don't want to pay me and want to cancel the order.
They are saying that their team have found another solution an already existing plugin so in this what's my fault I have created what they said me now they don't want to take the work

@rawque_gulia given excellent guidance; I recommend following his recommendations. However, if despite this, the buyer cancels the order, you can apply for a partial refund. This way, you'll receive compensation for your time and hard work invested in completing the order.

• Like 5