Every when does the success score update?

joaquinmerca988

Question

I had a 7 before until it went down to a 4... Although it has stayed 4 for a solid 2 months now and I have already made changes to how I interact with buyers. My negatives are Client satisfaction and Effective Communication, I get 5 stars all the time and they check off every box in the "What went well" thingI also changed my communication with my buyers in actual orders, like I say thank you for the order, I say I'm starting on it now, and I also let them know of the progress I'm making. Can anybody help me out?

2 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, joaquinmerca988 said:

Can anybody help me out?

Aside from the public reviews you see, people can also leave a private review. And usually that private review has way more influence in determining the success score. Obviously it's private so we can't see it. And that's why it can be a bit of a head scratcher because you can have very good public reviews, but a lot of people don't leave a private review, and those that do.. might not leave a great one. If you have 30 public reviews and only 5 people left a private review, 2 of those being negative.. You can see why that might be an issue.  Basically, as a seller, you can do so much..