How do you answer when customers say: “give me a good price”

veronicachuvak

• veronicachuvak changed the title to How do you answer when customers say: “give me a good price”
33 minutes ago, veronicachuvak said:

Hello! Do you have any advice or how do you answer when customers say: “give me a good price” but they see all my prices in gigs? how to answer politely🙂↔️ thank you! 

Just quote the price which you feel is fair and righteous for your skillset, experience and effort.

And then let them decide if its good for them or not!!

My policy is to NOT work with those who want to negotiate because it means either I give them a discount or they rate me badly on "value for money" metric later. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Insightful 1

Sample Reply:
"Thank you for reaching out! I’d love to provide the best service possible within your budget. My prices reflect the quality and care I put into each project, but I’m happy to discuss any specific requirements to see if we can adjust the scope to fit your needs. Let’s find a solution that works for both of us!"

• Like 5
  • Support 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, ranasarder702 said:

Sample Reply:
"Thank you for reaching out! I’d love to provide the best service possible within your budget. My prices reflect the quality and care I put into each project, but I’m happy to discuss any specific requirements to see if we can adjust the scope to fit your needs. Let’s find a solution that works for both of us!"

I like sound so polite! But you don't think that the customer wants good work for a low price 🤔 Let's say you are a hairdresser, your permanent prices for haircuts are on your website, but a customer comes to you and asks for a haircut and and ask for a good price what to answer then?

• Like 3

A good price demand by customer always means a reduction . Always try to quote a justified price for your services. You know the best about your own skills, experience and efforts you will be throwing . Keeping the prices more affordable to certain extent keeping in mind your competitors in the beginning is a good strategy in my opinion. Moreover, reducing it a little bit when making new customers in one to one is always a good gesture and enhancing those as you get some orders,  gradually . In the end it’s the quality of your timely delivery and perfect execution which matters for a long term relationship with a customer then the reduction in prices .

• Like 3

And yes when you need say no to the customer especially when you already have quoted the least on your gigs. You can say like you understand the concern of buyer but your services reflect the value and expertise you offer. You can suggest the buyer to adjust the scope of the work to bring it into his affordability. In the end I would conclude “ Never compromise on the quality of your work even if you reduce ”

• Like 2

4 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Just quote the price which you feel is fair and righteous for your skillset, experience and effort.

And then let them decide if its good for them or not!!

My policy is to NOT work with those who want to negotiate because it means either I give them a discount or they rate me badly on "value for money" metric later. 

I agree with that

• Like 2

You can say, "I’m committed to making sure you get the best results. My goal is to provide value that’s well worth your investment. If you're looking to stay within a specific budget, we can adjust the scope of work slightly while still meeting your needs."

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1