fiverr help

chatonagfx

Question

hello everyone ! 

i am a graphic designer,

i am new seller on fiverr, i am creating gig on pattern now... so what can i right question for my clients on my gig ...

can you help me ? 

Edited by chatonagfx

1 answer to this question

Here are some questions you can ask a client on Fiverr when offering graphic design services to ensure you fully understand their needs:

### General Project Scope  
1. **What type of design are you looking for?** (e.g., logo, business card, social media post, flyer, brochure)  
2. **What is the purpose of this design?** (e.g., marketing, branding, event promotion)  
3. **Do you have any preferred style or theme?** (e.g., minimalistic, modern, vintage, bold)  
4. **Do you have a specific color palette or brand colors to use?**  
5. **Are there any particular fonts or typography styles you prefer?**

### Specific Requirements  
6. **Do you have any examples or references that inspire the design?**  
7. **Are there any elements you want to include?** (e.g., logos, images, text)  
8. **What is the exact text or tagline to be used?**  
9. **What dimensions or size specifications should the design follow?** (e.g., A4, 1080x1080px for social media)  
10. **Do you need multiple design variations or just one final version?**

### Delivery and Deadlines  
11. **When is the project deadline?**  
12. **In what file formats would you like to receive the final design?** (e.g., JPG, PNG, PDF, PSD)  
13. **Do you need source files included in the delivery?**  
14. **Will you need revisions? If so, how many rounds of revisions are acceptable?**

### Target Audience and Branding  
15. **Who is the target audience for this design?**  
16. **How should the design reflect your brand’s identity?** (e.g., playful, corporate, artistic)  
17. **Do you have a brand guide or any design guidelines I should follow?**

### Communication and Process  
18. **How often would you like to receive updates on the project?**  
19. **Do you have a preference for communication channels during the project?** (e.g., Fiverr chat)  
20. **Is there anything else I should know before starting the project?**

These questions help ensure that both you and the client are aligned on the project requirements, reducing the chances of misunderstandings and revisions later.