Exciting Milestone!

I Created My Fiverr Account In March 2024, And I’m Thrilled To Share That I Have Successfully Completed 7 Orders So Far! 🎉 I’ve Received 6 Reviews, All With A 5.0 Rating, And My Clients Are Fully Satisfied With The Services I Provide.

It’s Been An Incredible Journey, And I’m Grateful For The Support And Trust From My Clients. I Look Forward To Continuing To Help Others Achieve Their Goals And Grow In This Amazing Community!

Thank You, Fiverr, For This Platform That Allows Us To Connect And Thrive!

Screenshot 2024-10-11 133041.png

• Like 7

On 10/16/2024 at 12:03 PM, majidshowghi said:

We don't have much of top sellers. 

Why? You will be interviewed first and you will be asked about what you claimed on your account. 

Hopefully, you will be a top seller soon. Keep going! 

Okay!

• Like 1

On 10/12/2024 at 1:35 AM, qadirseo65 said:

I Created My Fiverr Account In March 2024, And I’m Thrilled To Share That I Have Successfully Completed 7 Orders So Far! 🎉 I’ve Received 6 Reviews, All With A 5.0 Rating, And My Clients Are Fully Satisfied With The Services I Provide.

It’s Been An Incredible Journey, And I’m Grateful For The Support And Trust From My Clients. I Look Forward To Continuing To Help Others Achieve Their Goals And Grow In This Amazing Community!

Thank You, Fiverr, For This Platform That Allows Us To Connect And Thrive!

Screenshot 2024-10-11 133041.png

Congratulations Abdul Qadir on your success! 🎉 It's fantastic to see how well you've done in such a short time.

Completing 7 orders with all 5.0 ratings is truly impressive and speaks volumes about the quality of your work. Wishing you continued growth and success on your Fiverr journey. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1