Is it true that Fiverr doesn’t allow more than 4 gigs?

21 minutes ago, qadirseo65 said:

I’m trying to upload my 5th gig, but it's not working. Has anyone else faced this issue? What’s the maximum number of gigs we can create on Fiverr? Looking forward to hearing your feedback and experiences!

I learnt it's only 4 gigs that is permitted by Fiverr

• Like 2

No, that's not true. Fiverr allows sellers to create multiple gigs, but the number can vary based on your level. New sellers typically start with up to 7 gigs, while Level One sellers can have up to 10, and Level Two sellers can have up to 15. Top-rated sellers can create even more. You can expand your offerings as you progress and build your reputation on the platform.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, hasnatrasool601 said:

Yes , As a new seller you create maximum 4 gigs now!

Thanks for the clarification! Yes, as a new seller, it’s true that we can start with a maximum of 4 gigs. I appreciate the reminder about Fiverr's policies. I'm focusing on delivering quality in these gigs before expanding further!

2 hours ago, aniebonamprisca said:

I learnt it's only 4 gigs that is permitted by Fiverr

Yes, as a new seller on Fiverr, you're limited to creating 4 gigs initially. This helps maintain quality and allows us to focus on delivering the best service possible. Once you gain more experience and positive reviews, you can unlock the option to create more gigs. It's a great way to ensure quality for both sellers and buyers!