Online vs In-person Shopping?

Kesha

When it comes to shopping, are you team online or team in-person? Do you love the ease of online deals and deliveries, or is there nothing quite like seeing and feeling things in-store?

For me, it’s online shopping 90% of the time. I even find myself ordering groceries online these days. There’s just something so special about being able to fill my cart and knock out an errand from the comfort of my couch. What about you?

• Like 3

• In-person Shopping: 70%
  • Online Shopping: 30%

I usually prefer In-person Shopping the most because that way, I am able to drive and go to the stores and do shopping of my own choice. I feel so good when doing that. Online shopping is good too and I have always been successful at online shopping (like no fraud or scam etc. so far)

• Like 6

For me, online shopping is a top priority if it is budget-friendly.
 It's not because I always get what I expect via online shopping. It's because I'm not interested in visiting multiple retailers, finding many things I wish to buy but can not, and then coming back home drained and empty-handed.
 It feels easy and comfortable to shop online. At least I can confidently empty my cart anytime when I find something better while scrolling.😊

• Like 3

If I talk about myself, this year I've mostly done online shopping instead of in-person shopping, probably because life has become so busy that I don't have the time, maybe. There's usually some time at night, but by then most shops are closed.

Approximately 70-80% of my shopping was online, while 20% occurred in-store.

What's even more amusing is that this year, I've also been going to the barber at night for haircuts, XD.

• Like 2

When I'm at home, I often shop online but when I'm travelling (or I'm in town) I actually love markete and cool little shops. I found some super cute dresses in Bali when I was there and really appreciated being able to check them out in person. 

That being said I do love the convenience of online shopping (and services) in general. In Bali I left my sweater (that I didn't need there but needed it for the plane) at one of the hotels I've stayed at.

All I needed to do was call a 'motor cab' (like uber) person on my phone (well, I ordered in an app) and within the hour I was reunited with it.

It's kind of funny almost that things have become THIS easy to arrange online honestly. 

• Like 4

I'm totally team online shopping! The convenience of having everything delivered to my door is just unbeatable. Plus, the variety and deals you can find online are amazing. But, I must admit, there's something nostalgic about browsing in-person and discovering things you didn't even know you wanted. Still, for the everyday stuff, online all the way! 🛒 How about a perfect balance: online for essentials, in-person for fun? 😉

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

I have turned into a 50+ years husband with age. You can find those sitting in groups like pigeons in big department stores, fiddling with their phones and looking miserable while the wives do the shopping. I just can’t do in-store shopping anymore. It’s exhausting. 

Except if it's groceries. I can manage in-store grocery shopping fine.

• Like 1