Alert Alert Alert

Hello to all honest Fiverr seller I have experience a new type of scam on my profile and I want to share that with you so other people can save their profile. There are some here who can't see other profile progress so they try to take down the profile and how they do it simple because Fiverr itself help them let me explain how they do it.

So a buyer will contact you and give you a very simple task for 5$ and ask you to send you custom offer and that task will be related to your profile but not much details provided like for me it was to create a 3d model of laptop but what he wants just a rectangular shape no any details. Than he will ask you to send 5$ offer and if you don't send offer they will purchase your basic gig and put order so any how to came to on your profile. You thought it's usual buyer sometimes buy basic package for basic work so, what you will do you will complete work and deliver it. Now he wait for 3 days to let it accepted automatically and than he will report your profile in any manner in my case it was for manipulating for reviews and the funny part is Fiverr didn't verify it's genuine report or not and directly flagged your account. So you got your first flagged and you will think I might break fiver terms and he will do the same thing with different account after few days and here you go as the second warning came Fiverr will restricted your account and put it in review. Now as you contact fiver support they will not help you and just say same thing just person change. You have violates our terms and there you have 60 days left after 60 days your account will be permanently disabled.  I have provided them all the screenshot all the chat but nope they don't want to review and try to prove me wrong and on my profile he did 3 order like this and the 3rd order is still ongoing and I tell Fiverr there is 3rd order like the rest of 2 please see on it and help me with the situation but nothing changed. I can't save my profile but I hope the readers of this will save their. Be aware guya Fiverr have so much big loophole in their system and people are using it. I hope they will fix it as soon as possible otherwise there are many innocent and honest freelancer will be gone from the Fiverr.

• Sad 4
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, kevalsvora said:

I think they are trying to remove the compitition. My gig was Ranking 1st page 1st in fusion 360 catagory. I have been level 2 seller in just 6 months.

Wow!
That was exactly my next question! 
What was your cheapest price package? 

So, even high ranks are in danger in this way! 

4 minutes ago, kevalsvora said:

I think they are trying to remove the compitition. My gig was Ranking 1st page 1st in fusion 360 catagory. I have been level 2 seller in just 6 months.

1 minute ago, kevalsvora said:

It's 5$ for basic package.

That is low! I mean, you are vulnerable with this trick! 

I already have seller plus subscription and right now my account is restricted and I am trying to get it back from Fiverr. If I got my account back than I will do request to order enable. Thank you for that advice.

Edited by kevalsvora
  • Like 1
  • Up 1