Fiverr is killing my computer!

Hey Fiverr team,

I'm a seller on your platform and I'm having a really weird issue. Just recently, whenever I have a Fiverr tab with an active order open in my browser, my computer CPU usage goes through the roof and the fans start blowing really hard. As soon as I tab out of that page (for example into the forum or my clients websites or whatever), it all slows down again and goes back to normal near silent operation (this is likely because I have Chrome memory saver running which suspends any tabs that aren't active).

Suffice to say, a relatively static page like order details shouldn't be consuming such a massive amount of resources that my computer goes into melt down.

I'm working on a 2020 Macbook Pro which operates absolutely fine under most normal loads.

• Sad 2

A few months back, I remember a topic from another seller on same issue, about Fiverr tab consuming too much RAM and causing system issues.  

That seller had posted RAM usage statistics with and without Fiverr tab. But I don't think Fiverr has done anything about it.

• Like 1

I encountered the same issue, but I discovered that adjusting the tab resolution fixed it for me. Could you check if it resolves the problem on your end as well?. I  share a post where I explained this, but it seems support never read it. Hopefully, they’ll review it someday, as it seems like a simple issue to fix

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/329243-fivercom-ai-analysis-overheating-the-processor/?do=findComment&comment=2092000