Is It Necessary for New Sellers to Buy Kickstarter/Fake Reviews to Get Initial Orders?

m_hasnain_101

Question

As a new seller on Fiverr, I’ve heard mixed advice about how to secure the first few orders. Some people suggest that new sellers buy fake reviews or use "kickstarter" services to build initial credibility. However, I’d like to know if it’s actually necessary to go down this route, or if it’s possible to get genuine orders and build a solid reputation without using these methods.

For those who started without buying reviews, what strategies did you use to get your first order? Any tips or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, wordpresssp said:

In different social media groups even in real life. 

6 minutes ago, wordpresssp said:

In different social media groups even in real life. 

This is the wrong advice. Never take fake orders or fake reviews. This can put your account at risk at any time and Fiverr Algorithm will even close your account completely if it finds out about your crime. 

So always be honest and be safe.

• Like 2

Personally, I think never Buy Kickstarter/Fake Reviews because:
- It is a violation of fiverr's terms.
- Many sellers on other platforms also use the same method, however, on fiverr, if you Buy Kickstarter/Fake Reviews, it does not guarantee that you will have the next orders. I myself just received an order after 2 months (an order from a real buyer), but I think there is no guarantee that I will have the next orders.
- The most important thing is the quality of your service, the second is your luck.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1