What’s your favorite part of the forum?

Kesha

Now, I may be a little biased, but i think the Fiverr Forum is one of the coolest places to hang out on the web as a Fiverr user. I love connecting with each of you from all over the world, hearing your stories, sharing the latest insider secrets, and answering your questions! I especially enjoy peeking into the Lounge, the Questions section, and the Feedback section. 

What about you? What are some of the things you enjoy most about being here? Which boards or sections do you find the most valuable or just love hanging out in the most? 

• Like 17
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Insightful 1

Hi there! You seem very active on here and I am hoping you can help me as I am Day 1 new 🙂  While I do plan to add to my gigs (only have 1 just posted) I actually was just as interested when I heard there were "buyer listings" or basically job already posted somewhere that us "sellers" could also attempt to land or bid on... is this true?  If so, where can I find those listings? I found numerous answers to this but none of which I am able to find. Thanks for any help!

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

37 minutes ago, ersharpe11 said:

Hi there! You seem very active on here and I am hoping you can help me as I am Day 1 new 🙂  While I do plan to add to my gigs (only have 1 just posted) I actually was just as interested when I heard there were "buyer listings" or basically job already posted somewhere that us "sellers" could also attempt to land or bid on... is this true?  If so, where can I find those listings? I found numerous answers to this but none of which I am able to find. Thanks for any help!

Hi! 

The feature as you described it no longer exists on this platform. The most recent version of this is our new and improved brief feature. 

You can learn more about it here.

• Like 13

9 hours ago, Kesha said:

Now, I may be a little biased, but i think the Fiverr Forum is one of the coolest places to hang out on the web as a Fiverr user. I love connecting with each of you from all over the world, hearing your stories, sharing the latest insider secrets, and answering your questions! I especially enjoy peeking into the Lounge, the Questions section, and the Feedback section. 

What about you? What are some of the things you enjoy most about being here? Which boards or sections do you find the most valuable or just love hanging out in the most? 

Fiverr community is quite diversified, and its always pleasure to listen to different point of views from freelancer accross the world. This diversity makes it interesting for me.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

but never make productive use of the forum through reading and learning. 

It's because they think Fiverr Forum is another social media platform where they can "React" and say "Welcome/Congratulations" only and nothing else. 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Lost Connections Section:

Strange though it may seem, I really enjoy reading from the “Lost Connections” section of the Fiverr Forum. Here’s one of my favorites from this month:

You: Sold me ‘Professional Blog Writing’ services and told me that if I accepted your unfinished delivery - you’d send me three additional write-ups within a month. Then you disappeared. 

I can’t stop thinking about you. 

Me: I had that website seeking test subjects. The one where I inject a patient’s thoughts into another patient via hypodermic needle.

You know the site. HERESaTHOUGHT . c o m

Request: Though our time together was limited, I can’t help but feel like our connection was real. I find myself dreaming of your profile picture. Relatedly, I bet it was really cool being the “T-Mobile Girl” in 2012. 

Sometimes, when the night grows long and the silence closes in, I read your unfinished blog and pretend you were telling me the words in person.

“I apologize for the confusion,” you begin and push the hair back with the tips of your fingers, “as a language model, I cannot assist with that request.”

“A linguist that models?” I respond, “You’re so perfect.”

I knew immediately that you were the one. It was fate that brought you to me that night. 

“I need work. I help your business!” You wrote.

“You can?”

“Yes. I’m expart writer in you business.” You offered gently. 

“Experimental lobotomy?” I asked.

”Yas. I write those all the times. Give me job.”

“That’s such a comfort,” I told you, “so many people are prejudice towards the Selective Conscious Redistribution Community. Particularly doctors and cops. And the family of the newly deceased. It’s mostly a traveling business.”

“I don’t like them.” You called bravely.

“So, you’d say you have a real bias against the prejudiced?” I asked in a flirting manner.

”Yeah, okay. You need service? I’m expart in that.”

“What experience do you have?” I said digging further.

“I’m waiting till marriage.”

Such the jokester.

“Sure. I could use some content. The police reports never get it right.”

“Okay, what I write about?” You said playing coy.

“How about something called ‘Thought Transference: Text messaging in a psychic world?” I whipped up quickly.

”Yeah, okay - you pay.”

“You just speak to the process,” I started, “really get in there and discuss what this enhancement could mean. But please advise the patient to clear all thoughts of music prior to the procedure. It’s the worst, one minute you’re working toward scientific revolution - the next minute you’re playing the theremin. Seriously, I don’t remember the carrier pigeon getting requests for good vibrations ”

“Okay - you pay.” You said eagerly.

“Sure. How about twenty now and I’ll throw in a free thought transfer to Mom or something?”

“Transfer?”

“Sure. On the house.”

“You pay on house?” You asked playfully.

“If you insist on inviting yourself over, what choice do I have?” My blood was rushing with possibility and my mind raced in circles.

“That’s fine, you pay.”

My life has never been the same … 

Each night was the same. Back and forth, this drama of digital letters played through. I’d think of you all day, desperate to get back to our romantic tic for tac.

And then you were gone.

I’m not sure what happened. Perhaps you suffered an account malfunction. Maybe T-Mobile needed you back. Or maybe … just maybe, you felt the undeniable energy between us and you ran.

That’s okay. There’s no rules to a chemistry this strong.  

Just know that I’m here and you can call on me anytime.

Though, I’m still a little murky on why there’s a seven hour time difference between California and Arizona.

It’s no matter. Time cannot contain our love.

So I’m here. And I’m waiting. 

Until we meet again.

Also, if you know anyone that writes blogs, I’m still in the market.”

Edited by damooch916
It's close to midnight And something evil's lurking in the dark Under the moonlight You see a sight that almost stops your heart
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Facepalm 1

17 hours ago, Kesha said:

I really appreciate the atmosphere of this forum. It feels like a productive workspace as well as a casual hangout where people of any gender or ethnicity can interact. As a freelancer, it's great to never feel alone, whether I have a serious question or just want to chat about something general. I'm looking forward to hearing others' thoughts on this topic.

• Like 8

7 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

They all love "welcoming each other" on the forum but never make productive use of the forum through reading and learning. 

My advice to everyone is to prioritize quality over quantity. If you don't have anything substantial to contribute, it's better not to post just for the sake of being present. This is a forum, not a classroom. 😄

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Support 3

On 10/8/2024 at 1:34 AM, priyank_mod said:

They all love "welcoming each other" on the forum but never make productive use of the forum through reading and learning. 

On 10/8/2024 at 9:59 AM, ppcsabbir said:

Welcome

On 10/8/2024 at 1:57 AM, iftekhar_hasnai said:

Welcome🙂

Screenshot2024-10-08at8_37_23AM.png.245d18fca31512bce9d7cd7b4a6822d5.png
Tally.gif.86b9897d969a91cb965fc8d5b0c29a48.gif

• Like 7
  • Haha 7

My favorite part of the forum is reading the success stories of accomplished people. It's inspiring to see how they overcame challenges, worked hard, and achieved their goals. These stories remind me that persistence and determination can lead to great accomplishments, no matter the obstacles. They offer valuable lessons and motivate others to keep striving for success.

• Like 8

On 10/8/2024 at 1:32 AM, Kesha said:

I am new here, and I have learned many things from the Fiverr forum. 🎉

• Like 1

Looks like a great question.

Just my second day on the Forum and I’m still trying to understand it’s intererface on PC and my cell.

Looks like a great place where I can meet creatives around the world and hoping to have great time to learn so many new things as a freelancer in Fitness Training and Advance Yoga practice .

I would rather be seeking an advice from the senior people here about the best part of Forum where I should spend most of the time ❤️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, raiz_ali_yoga said:

A lady in your meme would’ve hit harder, just sayin’! 😁👏

Indeed.
I still think that memes have more effect and make everything sink in more clearly than text. Many new sellers do not understand English texts. They have to translate everything with software and after a while they don't do that anymore.

It is not always easy to find a good meme.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Indeed.
I still think that memes have more effect and make everything sink in more clearly than text. Many new sellers do not understand English texts. They have to translate everything with software and after a while they don't do that anymore.

It is not always easy to find a good meme.

Morning Filip!

I get that you’re really pushing for those memes here.

You should totally launch a new gig called ‘How to find the perfect meme for every situation’—it’ll blow all your other gigs out of the water! 😎 But let’s be real, lately, you’ve been recycling the same old ones. They’re starting to feel like leftovers—still good, but kinda stale! 
Yes,there’s nothing more powerful than ChatGPT when you master the art of crafting the perfect prompt.

Hope the weather’s treating you well over there in China today! And fingers crossed, your back’s feeling better too—because who needs aches when there’s so much sunshine to enjoy, right?

• Like 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, filipdevaere said:

How do you know that I have a back problem?

People approach me through my social media posts, seeking help with back pain and looking to improve their over all body mobility and flexibility, not on Fiverr though, yet. I offer Yin Yoga (restorative yoga) sessions to improve their body through specifically designed stretch sessions to relieve spine tension and help decompress the back. These sessions have been incredibly effective, with clients often reporting significant relief or even complete resolution of their pain if it’s related to muscle stiffness only with no disc slip complications involved,yet. Those definitely come into play afterwards if you neglect those symptoms with passing times. Most of the people I work with are office workers, especially those who spend long hours at a laptop, developing poor posture from leaning forward to type on a small screen. You are doing the same, I believe!

I hope I’m not sort of trying to promote myself on Forums 😅