Any recommendation to get first client?

putra_vy

Hi, I'm not that new in fiverr, I've joined for 2 months ago. Yeah I did change a few gigs on me, first I focused on copy and content writing, but because I found that VA has a huge demand, so I tried to make one gig about it, and the impression is also pretty high. So at first I want to change my niche to VA, but what I got is just a scam people telling me to text them in other platform. So I'm really tired of it. And I want to just focus on writing actually, it's something that I really enjoy and capable to do. is there's someone that can give an advice about my story? especially in how getting first client, it'll be very helpful, thank you

13 minutes ago, putra_vy said:

Hi, I'm not that new in fiverr, I've joined for 2 months ago. Yeah I did change a few gigs on me, first I focused on copy and content writing, but because I found that VA has a huge demand, so I tried to make one gig about it, and the impression is also pretty high. So at first I want to change my niche to VA, but what I got is just a scam people telling me to text them in other platform. So I'm really tired of it. And I want to just focus on writing actually, it's something that I really enjoy and capable to do. is there's someone that can give an advice about my story? especially in how getting first client, it'll be very helpful, thank you

VA and excel-based work are very low-skill and highly saturated categories. 

But translation gig for Indonesian language might be able to provide you some traction as its a unique niche. Possibly look at well-performing translation gigs across languages and improve your gig gallery and description accordingly. You can also research about other 'language-based' services you can offer.