One month on Fiverr

sasha_stor

Hello Fiverr freelance !

I've been on Fiverr for a month now, but I haven't gotten my first client yet. Over this month, my gig has received around 100 views, but no clicks. I’ve spent time researching the market, analyzing competitors, and I’ve tried to make my gig stand out—both visually and in the description. My prices are even lower than most competitors, but still, no real clients have come through. So far, I’ve only gotten spam offers like "join something great" 😂.

I’m curious, how long did it take you to get your first client? How did you deal with having views but no clicks? I feel like I might be missing something important. If you've been in a similar situation, I’d love to hear your story!

Any tips or feedback would be really appreciated! Should I tweak my gig description, update the images, or change my overall strategy? I’m open to any advice you guys can share! 😊

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, sasha_stor said:

My prices are even lower than most competitors, but still, no real clients have come through.

Stick to the prices you think you DESERVE for your skillset. Market will always have someone cheaper and 90% of them will sell anything for rock-bottom prices. 

33 minutes ago, sasha_stor said:

I’m curious, how long did it take you to get your first client?

It took me 6 months to fetch my 1st order!!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mrsawais_92 said:

I have the same story. Despite receiving over 100 impressions on my fiver gigs, I've only gotten a maximum of 4 clicks, with no subsequent conversions. I'm reviewing my profile and gigs to identify potential issues. 

I understand how you feel! It can be really hard when you put in the effort and don't see the results you want. Let's keep fighting. By keeping a positive attitude and making adjustments to our announcements, we can make a difference. We can make it work!

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Stick to the prices you think you DESERVE for your skillset. Market will always have someone cheaper and 90% of them will sell anything for rock-bottom prices. 

It took me 6 months to fetch my 1st order!!

Thanks for the advice! I totally agree about valuing your skills at face value. You have an impressive track record of six months without an order! It's really inspiring to keep working on yourself and keep at it.