Fiverr Time limit

I'd like to see an option to have the time limit removed. Often time customers don't even know the timer exists and it only ever seems to make the buyer rush their work or try to cut corners to not be randomly penalized in a situation that often isn't even the sellers fault.

Too often a customer will buy a gig from me with a 3 day delivery window on Friday and won't respond to my concepts until Monday stating they don't work on the weekends. If I try to remind the customer of the timer or try to push feedback in a customer to push the order along because of the timer often times they'll get mad and assume I'm just trying to rush the order which sadly in some case I am because I have no other choice if I don't want my account penalized for a late delivery. This not only still leaves me open to the late delivery but now also might hurt the buyers impression of me and other sellers because they feel like you're trying to rush them along.

I guess what I really think we need is to not have any penalty for extending an order but the thing here is that we don't need a timer in general unless the buyer has a deadline but if the buyer has a deadline that's something he should discuss with the seller.

• Sad 1