Watch out for these guys trying to scam

inayuri

Hi I'm new to Fiverr and just yesterday I got contacted by someone asking for my email to pay. It's the famous buyer scam. After reading through some forum posts I realised it's pretty common. Anyways I didn't fall for it but decided to play along for a bit by going through part of their scam to see how it works and ofc I did stop when it became very obvious. Tbh it was obvious from the moment they contacted me. Anyways I know they can easily create a new account but still I want to report these accounts so they can't scam people with that same account anymore. Well at least the people who sees this post can be safe, some might still fall victim to those accounts but the one who tried to scam me was very bad so anyone can easily tell it's a scam and even if they can't tell by their conversation they'd be able to tell by going through the so called seller verification process by those scammers unless... they don't have any experience with scams and trust everything without questioning because I know some people like that exists. While it's not a bad thing it opens up opportunity for those scammers. Sorry for bringing up some unnecessary stuff.

Here are the names - arurcad62 (the one who actually tried to scam me)

vailgaya (he didn't continue our conversation so I can't confirm he's a scammer but seeing how it's a new account that contacted me right before arurcad the scammer contacted me I got a little suspicious. I could be wrong tho but just be careful)

The arurcad guy is 100% a scammer

• Like 1

That guy I think blocked me well like every scammer after they're done scamming or fail to scam lol. I don't have access to his messages anymore and I didn't take a SS of it when it was there so I'll just leave what I have. And again don't worry I didn't fall for it. I wasn't doing anything so I just played along for a bit to figure out how they do things if they get your email.

Screenshot_2024-10-05-08-59-31-769_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Screenshot_2024-10-05-09-45-18-884_com.fiverr.fiverr-edit.jpg

Edited by inayuri