Urgent Assistance Needed – Account Suspended Without Clear Reason

infergo091

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I’m reaching out because I am in complete shock right now. After years of providing marketing and website development services on Fiverr with 5-star reviews and careful adherence to all guidelines, my account was suddenly suspended yesterday without any clear reason.

Everything was fine until I received a direct order yesterday. The client needed marketing services, and as part of the project, I provided my email so they could grant me access to their Ads Manager. This is a normal, legitimate part of the job, and to my knowledge, it’s completely within Fiverr’s rules to provide an email for such access in order to proceed with the work.

Later that day, I found I couldn’t access my account on mobile. Concerned, I checked on my laptop and saw an email from Fiverr saying my account is under review for violating the Terms of Service. Shocked, I opened a ticket to get more information, but their response only added to my confusion. They informed me that after "careful consideration," they’ve decided to suspend my account for violating community standards.

I’ve spent over 6 hours reviewing everything I’ve done in the past weeks, going over Fiverr’s policies again and again. I can’t identify any action that could have caused this suspension. Aside from providing my email for Ads Manager access, I haven’t done anything that could be considered a violation. I’ve delivered all my orders with 5-star ratings, never solicited clients for reviews, and always ensured I operate strictly within Fiverr’s rules.

It’s deeply frustrating and concerning to have my years of hard work and progress at risk without any clear explanation. Has anyone else experienced something like this? Is there anything specific I should be looking into or considering? I would really appreciate any guidance or advice from the Fiverr community or support team.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to resolve this matter soon

.w1.png.268820c2e9f6f31a871f0f3ad21be66f.png

w.png

1 answer to this question

Hi @infergo091, sorry to read this was the case with your account. There seems to be an issue with the withdrawal account connected to it, so sadly there's nothing to be done in this case, but feel free to direct your questions to the Customer Support team. Good luck with your future endeavors 🍀