How can I improve fiverr?

sadia_seo_0

Question

Currently, I am level 1.  
But I couldn't do much better on Fiverr. I'm active most of the time but haven't improved yet.
Please help me if you are experienced. Let me know if there is anything wrong with my account or gig.
 Please let me know the mistakes

2 answers to this question

• Staying active has nothing to do with anything else. You are a Level 1 seller so you should have known it clearly now.
  • Also, you are a Digital Marketer so use your expertise for yourself too like you will do the same for your buyers.
  • Improve your gig galleries - mainly primary gig images and fix the spelling errors as well.
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

@sadia_seo_0

It's becoming increasingly frustrating to see apparent SEO experts who think it's perfectly acceptable to use other people metrics to demonstrate competence.  If you have to do this, then you shouldn't be prepared to take a customers hard earned money from them.  Your portfolio image is taken from a question asked on reddit.   I only searched one then formed an opinion on you.   Your customers will do exactly the same. 

Google Ads Optimize expert ✅ I will  Optimize and Manage your Google Ads (3).webp

• Like 1
  • Up 1