payoneer scam

so I have been a fiverr seller for over 10 years... usually when I get paid the money always went DIRECTLY to my bank account... I recently changed bank account and then I withdrew some earnings, to my surprised, after about 10 days of waiting, the money were still not in my bank account, so I found out they had been deposited to payonerr , and I had to pay 100 USD of fees to transfer them to my bank account!!! the customer service representative said he couldn't do anything about it but he would fix the issue meaning that future payments would go directly into the bank account, I asked to please make sure of that, and he promised future payments would go to the bank account directly. I now after some time transferred more funds, and this happened again!! the funds are in the payoneer account and NOT in my bank account! I contacted customer support and they seem clueless. In addition to this, now I cannot even transfer them because $300 are not the minumum balance to transfer to a bank account. This is a nightmare... has this happened to anyone else? if i had known this I would have never changed bank account, it worked perfectly for 10 years and now I cannot transfer to my bank account... I wish fiverr used another way, payonerr seems to be a scam

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1