Success Score question / Concern

dereck_s

So this gig here use to be my main gig. About 3 years ago I decided to start fresh and modernize with a new gig as a clean slate but this gig still occasionally will get an order. What I'm wondering is that it's a 5 star gig with literal perfect metrics and somehow it's a 4 success score which is the lowest score I've seen on the entire Fiverr platform.

Why does it have one of the lowest scores on the platform you ask? Good question, when I go to find what is bringing the score down I see this "There are no specific areas significantly impacting your Gig's score". The gig hasn't had a single non 5 star review in the 2 year period and any metric I do have to use for a rating is a perfect score.

What on earth could be dragging this gig so far down that even with perfect metrics it has literally the worst rank I've seen on Fiverr. The only thing someone could suggest is a bad private review right? Well for the last 14 months the only orders that gig has gotten was repeat buyers who love my work and working with me in general. I doubt these people would keep using me, giving me a 5 star rating, and tipping just to turn around and leave me a bad negative review.

Does anyone have any thoughts or insights about what could be going on?

Capture 2.PNG

1 hour ago, dereck_s said:

Does anyone have any thoughts or insights about what could be going on?

Cancellation history of gig might still have some lingering effect along a couple of 1-2 star ratings in the last 2-3 years. 

The 2-year duration has higher weightage but system doesn't discard old cancellations and reviews, it takes them into account too.  

And volume of orders also matters - this gig might have had a proportionately higher volume of orders till 2022, compared to 2022-24. 

Edited by priyank_mod

I have mentioned it a few times in other discussions also that our human mind tends to look at things as 'something Linear', to make sense of them. 

But this 'success core' is definitely like a puppet whose strings get pulled from various directions with different forces. We can/might fix a string or two but multiple other strings still control and project it. 

• Like 1