Fiverr Answers vs. Forum: What’s the Difference?

Kesha

Hey community! 

Have you checked out our newest content hub, Fiverr Answers? It’s a Q&A platform that combines human expertise with GenAI to deliver insightful, industry-specific content. Like the forum, this new platform is a great place to get some of your vertical-related questions answered. While at first glance, you may find that the two platforms are similar, they each have very distinct purposes, and when leveraged correctly, both can be powerful tools in your professional journey.

How does Fiverr Answers work? 
Fiverr Answers uses AI to identify and create relevant questions around trending topics or common vertical-related questions. All questions are reviewed by Fiverr Staff for quality assurance. 

We’ve invited some of our most knowledgeable PRO and Top Rated freelancers to answer the questions. They have exclusive access to answer questions based on their domain expertise. Each answer is reviewed by our staff so that you know you’re getting sound information. This also gives selected sellers the chance to increase their visibility and build their reputation as experts in their fields.  

Fiverr Answers vs. Fiverr Forum

Both of these platforms serve as a great resource. Here are the key differences between the two: 

• Content- The forum is perfect for general Fiverr-related questions, comments, or concerns. Fiverr Answers is best suited for questions related to specific verticals and industries. Forum topics don’t always need to be a question, but Fiverr Answers is Q&A only. For example, forum discussions might include: 'How can I increase my impressions on Fiverr?' or 'What tips do you have for getting started as a freelancer?' On the other hand, Fiverr Answers is best suited for questions like: 'What are the emerging trends in voice-over work, and how are they changing the industry?' or 'What key elements do you consider when choosing the layout and structure of a flyer?' 
  • Community- The forum aims to foster connections and communication not only between Fiverr users, but also with our Fiverr staff. Fiverr Answers does not support this kind of back-and-forth discussion. And, while both platforms have ranks and badges, private messages and reactions are exclusive to the forum. In Fiverr Answers, contributors will also have their username, vertical/professions, and Fiverr profile linked to every answer they post.  
  • Access- While certain parts of the forum are accessible to the general public, its primary purpose is to serve as a networking and informational aid for Fiverr users. Fiverr Answers, however, aims to be a valuable online resource for any web browser looking for industry-specific advice and insights.
  • Moderation- Fiverr Answers is highly curated. Both questions and answers are reviewed by staff. This is done to avoid duplicate or irrelevant questions and inaccurate answers. The forum aims to be more open, with fewer restrictions. 

There are incredible benefits to both of these platforms for both buyers and sellers. We invite you to check out Fiverr Answers today and see what industry insights you can find. No special registration is required–simply use your Fiverr username and password to log in and start engaging with the platform.  

Don’t forget to share your thoughts on this new platform once you’ve tried it.

19 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Moderation- Fiverr Answers is highly curated. Both questions and answers are reviewed by staff. This is done to avoid duplicate or irrelevant questions and inaccurate answers.

Is Fiverr checking if the answers are entered are AI generated using an AI content detector (even though they are inaccurate it could be a first step in checking them). Some of the answers seem like they're AI generated.

Also why are the questions all AI generated when that might be creating some questions that no real Fiverr buyer might want to know the answer to? Shouldn't buyers be creating the questions that they actually want to know public answers to?

Fiverr Answers, however, aims to be a valuable online resource for any web browser looking for industry-specific advice and insights.

Though it doesn't seem to be working for any web browsing user as it requires the user to be logged in to see the content, unlike Fiverr/some forum sections.

simply use your Fiverr username and password to log in and start engaging with the platform.  

How can we start engaging with the platform when we can't post on it and only TRS and Pro users can? What can people who aren't TRS or Pro do on it apart from look at the questions and answers?

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, uk1000 said:

Also why are the questions all AI generated when that might be creating some questions that no real Fiverr buyer might want to know the answer to?

They're having folks create content for them, which may help their SERPs or something. Is Fiverr trying to become the next Quora, but just for digital service information? Who knows?

I'd love to see some numbers about how many actual buyers read these things, but I highly doubt that's available to us. If I answer a question, will I get data about impressions and clickthroughs to my profile?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, melanielm said:

They're having folks create content for them, which may help their SERPs or something. Is Fiverr trying to become the next Quora, but just for digital service information?

I don't see how it can currently be helping much with search engine results when Fiverr doesn't show the content unless people are logged into the site (unlike the main Fiverr site).

Though Quora (according to perplexity.ai) only currently shows users 1 question and answer before they need to log in to view more. If so, if it's hardly showing regular users (who aren't logged into it) the content then won't be as good a web resource either probably.

Edited by uk1000