my gig denied

asad4132

Question

my gig denied. they didnt clearly tell the reason of denying gig. i contact customer support but they repeating the same thing. you violate policies.

the gig was denied when I change the title  from "redesign, resize and convert logo to vector" to "redesign, resize and remove logo background".

my intentions was to provide png and transparent logo for high quality print on Tshirt etc.

i can not edit it now so that I can resumbit it. any one can help plz. this was only gig working

gig.JPG

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

You could explain to CS exactly what the gig was offering, as that gig title doesn't seem to violate the policies. You could ask them which rule it violated.

What they might have thought was that the "remove logo background" was offering to remove logos (ie. remove watermarks from images). Removing watermarks wouldn't be allowed, but making the buyer's own logo have a transparent background would be allowed.

You could reword that section if that's what Fiverr have an issue with and if they won't allow the gig to be edited and reinstated. eg. you could say "and make your logo background transparent" and check with CS if that wording is okay. I assume so as it would be referring to the buyer's logo.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2
  • Up 1