Gig not getting published

mashfiul_karim

Question

I just created a gig and uploaded a video with it. There is nothing happening after i click " Publish Gig" Not even any kind of msg from fiverr. Is it because my gig video is still being processed ?

But my gig is in Draft status and the video is still being processed. Can anyone please explain why the " Publish Gig" is not working ? 

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mashfiul_karim said:

I just created a gig and uploaded a video with it. There is nothing happening after i click " Publish Gig" Not even any kind of msg from fiverr. Is it because my gig video is still being processed ?

But my gig is in Draft status and the video is still being processed. Can anyone please explain why the " Publish Gig" is not working ? 

It sounds like the issue may be related to your gig video still being processed. Fiverr requires all media, including gig videos, to be fully uploaded and processed before a gig can be published. While your video is still processing, the "Publish Gig" option might not work, which is why your gig is still in draft status.

You can try waiting for the video to finish processing and then attempt to publish the gig again. If the issue persists after the video is processed, you may want to try clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser to see if that resolves the problem. You could also reach out to Fiverr support if none of these steps work.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Is your seller profile approved or not? If not, then you won't be able to create a gig. If it's approved then contact Fiverr Support for it.

If my seller profile is not approved then what should i do?  They just sent me and email saying it was not approved.