Hi, a new Fiverr joinee here!

Hi everyone,

I am Deep, I joined Fiverr just yesterday as a beta reader (focusing on romance and romantasy books - especially dystopian romantasy). 

A bit about me. I am an aspiring writer myself who is currently editing a book I had written as a middle-schooler (it is both cringy and funny to read). I am also one of the top #10 reviewers from India on Good Reads and one of the top few worldwide. I love reading romance and dystopian romantasy books. As much as I love reading popular authors, I try supporting and reviewing books of debut authors or lesser-known ones. I have already read over 310 books this year out of which approximately 280 of them fall under the categories that I would be providing beta reading and reviewing services on. 

I am grateful to be a part of this community and look forward to helping authors perfect and get their books out here and help publicize them by providing reviews! Looking forward to meeting and connecting with all of you and learning more about how to start freelancing here!

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1