Level 2 .....again.

dereck_s

So my account was Level 2 and had been for many years until the new level system decided to quite literally reset me and brought me down to level 0. Well yesterday I received the message about how well I'm doing and was bumped back up to level 2. Keep in mind here I've maintained literal perfect metrics the entire time and the only thing that brought me down was the new success score and how I somehow managed to get the worst score possible on it.

I wish I could tell you some secret to gaining these levels but the truth is I've done nothing different and I don't get orders anymore. Half the time it's a toss up whether or not I even make a single dollar here and 2 months ago I actually had to pay 8 dollars. Maybe this means down the road I'll start getting work again? I no longer have RTO since I couldn't justify $40 for seller plus. 

So yay for me I guess..... Level 2 AGAIN. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by dereck_s
typo
  • Like 2
  • Congrats! 5

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

Sooo glad and happy for you. I remember how difficult last few months have been for you. 

Yeah it's been quite a sour taste in my mouth since I lost my levels because I still don't truly know why it happened. I use to see Fiverr as being quite stable and to me the new system shook that stability a lot, at least for me. In truth I care 1000% more about getting work than the level itself but the increased level hopefully leads to increased visibility on the platform. I have a 96% purchase rate when people click on my gig (a stat I'm proud of and makes me think I have a good looking gig to most buyers) so I just need the increased visibility on searches.

• Like 2
  • Up 1