How Can I Improve and Rank Up My Fiverr Pro Profile?

adv_cidra

Question

Hey everyone!

I’ve been working on building up my Fiverr Pro profile and would love to hear some advice from fellow sellers who’ve had success ranking up. I’ve been delivering quality work consistently and keeping up with client communication, but I feel like there’s more I could be doing to increase my visibility and boost my profile ranking.

For those of you who’ve ranked up on Fiverr Pro, what strategies or tips helped you the most? Did you focus more on optimizing your gig, client feedback, or perhaps increasing your order volume? Also, are there specific Pro-related features or techniques that you think are particularly helpful?

Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, adv_cidra said:

For those of you who’ve ranked up on Fiverr Pro, what strategies or tips helped you the most?

My Pro application was in the 'processing stage' for 1.5 years. But I didn't apply any strategies/tricks to pursue approval or the Pro status. Its not something we can control or trigger as they have their own evaluation criterion for Pro as well as TRS. 

I simply focus on doing my work to best of my ability and my communication. 

My TRS application was rejected in July but maybe it will get approved in future. But that's not my goal - I'm just focusing on work, striving to deliver excellence one order at a time.  

• Like 1