Level 2 status has been downgraded to Level 1

mrubaid820

Question

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek your expertise on a matter concerning my gig performance. Despite achieving a success score of 9% for three gigs and 7% for one gig (verifiable via screenshots), my Level 2 status has been downgraded to Level 1. I would appreciate clarification on this discrepancy.

Furthermore, I have observed that my overall success score line is displayed in grey instead of green. Could you please advise on the reasoning behind this?

Thank you for your time and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your guidance and clarification.

preview.PNG

4 answers to this question

Its very simple - your best-performing gig with 2/3rd of your total number of reviews has a score of 7, which is pulling down your success score. This score of 7 can be due to private reviews, cancellations, less-than-ideal communication and a million other factors etc

Other gigs can even have a score of 10 but they won't help your success score much. 

Only way forward is to improve service and communication quality on this gig (which has a score of 7) and/or deliver a disproportionately higher number of orders on other gigs for a long period of time, till they accumulate a higher ratio for reviews compared to this gig. (e.g. let's say 500+ total reviews across other gigs compared to 300+ reviews on this gig.)

• Like 3

Hey @Priyank_mod, 

Thank you very much for your prompt response. It's true that the gig with a 7% success score has the most orders. However, Is a 7% success score required for Level 2 when this gig already has a 7% score?

Additionally, why is my overall success score line showing grey instead of green? I'm also sharing another screenshot of the gig with a 7% success score.

Capture.PNG

6 hours ago, mrubaid820 said:

why is my overall success score line showing grey instead of green? I

Green means it is good, and grey means that you should improve your communication skills. 

6 hours ago, mrubaid820 said:

It's true that the gig with a 7% success score has the most orders.

Your score is a 7, not a 7%. We are scored on a basis of 1 to 10.  

7 hours ago, mrubaid820 said:

However, Is a 7% success score required for Level 2 when this gig already has a 7% score?

Seller level is based on overall success score, not on individual gig scores. And your seller level reflects across all your gigs, not just for 1 gig.