I will install elementor pro,wp rocket,smush pro and yoast seo premium wordpress plugin

web_sunahar

Question

7 answers to this question

I would highly recommend that you remove that gig ASAP, because installing nulled plugins is eventually gonna get you in trouble.

Either someone who gets one of those plugins will get themselves in a pickle (contacting Elementor support with a nulled copy thinking that they have the official version for example) and report you to Fiverr. Or, the plugin dev sends a fancy legal letter to Fiverr realizing that their product is being sold here illegally.

• Like 1
  • Up 3

11 minutes ago, anam4designs said:

It depends upon gig ranking or not🤔

With my first orders I was never on the first page, but as soon as I got more orders I started to appear on the first page.

Now I appear on the first page all the time with almost all my gigs (I have 29).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Either someone who gets one of those plugins will get themselves in a pickle (contacting Elementor support with a nulled copy thinking that they have the official version for example) and report you to Fiverr. Or, the plugin dev sends a fancy legal letter to Fiverr realizing that their product is being sold here illegally.

@milos_siena, is this something CS should be aware of? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, creative_howl said:

I would highly recommend that you remove that gig ASAP, because installing nulled plugins is eventually gonna get you in trouble.

Just picked up the same issue on another of this OPs threads. 

The plugins are clearly nulled / unlicenced.  I get contacted at least once a week by customers who's websites have crashed because of this scam. 

It's untrained freelancers like this that have now idea of the impact of what they do to small business. Or, they are so immoral, they don't even care.