How do I get booked in the beginning with only few reviews yet?

aliceee96

Question

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, aliceee96 said:

My services are on page 5 or 6 and I think nobody is seeing me?

Why do you think nobody is seeing your gig? Are your impressions low?

Have you checked the general need of your service already? might be that there are just alot of sellers but not alot of buyers. You can check this by looking at the first page of the search results. Click on a few gigs and see if they have alot of orders in que.

If that is not the case:

There are just not alot of buyers for your service, which means that orders can also go slow for you. Example: if 5 buyers visit your niche in a week, 4 make an order, high chance is that 3 of those will order on the first 1,2,3 pages. That means that there is one left, that would have to pick you, who is on page 5/6. That is a low rate, but not impossible. In this case I would consider expanding your general gigs into other niches aswell. That way you can keep the buyers from the low interest gig, but still create new buyers with other gigs.

If that is the case:

Than your service needs to be updated, you already have a few reviews as you have mentioned, think about what happend in those messages with this clients. For example, have you needed to request additional files, or did you have to say something in the lines of "no i don't work with this program" or "no I don't deliver this format" These are questions that other possible buyers might have, and since your gig does not explain them (fast enough) they will go somewhere else. But don't limit the reasons to what I'm saying here, it could be so much more. If I have to cover everything, I would be better off writing a book 😂

• Like 1