Trying hard on fiver but Didn't get any order yet.

nahiyan165

Question

15 answers to this question

@nahiyan165  I'm afraid I am going to be less sympathic. 

Your portfolio is fake.  A Simple reverse image search shows you have lifted this from another Ad campaign from a genuine digital marketer.    I then searched some of your other images and this is the same story.  Fake!

To quote you!  'this is not a joke'  You're using other peoples success as your own!   THIS IS WHY YOU'RE NOT GETTING ORDERS. 

As an 'apparent' digital marketer you can jump up and down and blame the system as much as you like, but you clearly haven't tried anything other than decieving your potential customers. 

I suggest you take a look inward and think about your morals and the message you're giving out on this forum! 

Screenshot 2024-09-25 133926.png

Screenshot 2024-09-25 133957.png

Edited by breals
  • Like 4
  • Support 2
  • Facepalm 1

@smartdezigns @flipdevaere Yeah i putting my expertise on my fiver gigs and trying to update as well. Actually I'm using fiver from this month at 2 September 2024. In this month i created 4 Gigs in my fiver account and i optimized that. Now i'm looking for clients and am doing marketing on social media for few days. some people message me but they're totally fake so that i Didn't get client yet. You can have a look on my fiver gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/nahiyan165

Yes, I have 6 years of experience that's true and I'm also a trainer as well. But it Doesn't matter you're laughing to see my post. This is not a joke and i'm not a joker. I'm new on fiver and today i'm joining this forum that's why i just post it. But it’s not good that you guys are laughing to see my post. Thank you so much for you laughing. Have a great day. Thanks

• Like 3

7 hours ago, nahiyan165 said:

today i'm joining this forum that's why i just post it. But it’s not good that you guys are laughing to see my post. Thank you so much for you laughing. Have a great day. Thanks

Don't feel discouraged by our comments. It's a thing between us (Me and Filip) which you never gonna understand it.

• I think your videos and gig images are not attractive for buyers (even to me, they are not good) which is why you are not getting orders.
  • Digital Marketing niche is a very competitive one so you need to do some research on your niche and make your gigs more stand out from the others. 
  • SEO: Never ever say that you will rank any website on the 1st position (Rank 1). SEO is a time-consuming process so avoid saying this. It's considered to be a red flag for buyers whoever says that he/she will rank their website on the first position. But you can say that you will rank a website on 1st page of any search engine which seems good.
  • Why have you used the same gig images (YouTube) on both gigs? Kindly work on improving gig galleries of all gigs.
  • "I will be your social media marketing manager social media management". This title is not logical. 

Edit: Oh I know about Digital Marketing (won't say that how many years I have experience in it) which is why I have given you some advices. So think about them.

Good Luck!

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Don't feel discouraged by our comments. It's a thing between us (Me and Filip) which you never gonna understand it.

• I think your videos and gig images are not attractive for buyers (even to me, they are not good) which is why you are not getting orders.
  • Digital Marketing niche is a very competitive one so you need to do some research on your niche and make your gigs more stand out from the others. 
  • SEO: Never ever say that you will rank any website on the 1st position (Rank 1). SEO is a time-consuming process so avoid saying this. It's considered to be a red flag for buyers whoever says that he/she will rank their website on the first position. But you can say that you will rank a website on 1st page of any search engine which seems good.
  • Why have you used the same gig images (YouTube) on both gigs? Kindly work on improving gig galleries of all gigs.
  • "I will be your social media marketing manager social media management". This title is not logical. 

Edit: Oh I know about Digital Marketing (won't say that how many years I have experience in it) which is why I have given you some advices. So think about them.

Good Luck!

@smartdezigns thank you so much, I appreciate it & now i feel good. I will change everything whatever you instructed me to do. Thanks

• Like 2