Success Score is a JOKE!

Hi all, glad to have been part of this community for over 5 years in a tiny niche of scale modeling and been on top of this field until this new system was implemented. Since then I've lost level 2 status like most in my position here, and now being pushed off level 1 after completing yet another successful gig with a frequent return customer to go through the normal 5-star review process. Wake up the next day to find my score once again, lowered from 4 to now 3. After reaching out to customer service and stating the obvious, their copy-pasted answers leave me to do something I rarely do; post on a forum about our NEW FAVORITE SYSTEM in place which is slowly pushing us vets out! One of the complaints I'm getting from my success score is negative communication, which is ABSURD! Does AI not know how complements work? If I receive a message at 1 am EST,  I won't respond until at least 8 am which affects my score. If I don't run on a three-paragraph convo, they hit my score? Like WTF is one supposed to do to get over this hump? I can't convey better communication than I do currently. I never need requirements since INSTRUCTIONS come with almost all projects. Being extremely courteous always like I was raised, doesn't seem to help. Even when buyers reach out when they don't read my bio and demand I print them 3d designs, which I don't DO! I politely and courteously redirect them to the right person on the same platform! I don't know what to do anymore. Hopefully, someone can give some advice. I never received an invite for a success manager. Any advice would help.  

Screenshot_20240921_111240_Fiverr.jpg

• Sad 1

• kevmatamoros changed the title to Success Score is a JOKE!