My Fiverr account got a Warning and account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

farzanatech

Question

Hi there!
I had received a waring in 21 august in my account for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels reason. After contacting with fiverr support team member name Dave, i found out that i was warned bcz of i mention to buyers to leave a review. That time was 22 august when Dave told me that. after that i never asked buyer to for review since then. But today i received 2nd warning for the same reason. and my account is currently restricted and under review by our Trust and Safety team.

why this happened? i did not asked or mentioned even indirectly for a review since Fiverr support team member Dave told me that specific reason why i got warned. but still i got the 2nd warning within month.

Please i beg to fiverr safety team to remove my this warning, iam totally not guilty here.
I have attached a screenshot about when fiverr team member Dave told me that
Best regards

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

8 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, farzanatech said:

After contacting with fiverr support team member name Dave, i found out that i was warned bcz of i mention to buyers to leave a review.

Fiverr staff on the forum say it's okay with the rules to ask for a review (even though I think it's risky, it's actually allowed according to them) - as long as it's not trying to influence the rating given.

See:

On 2/26/2024 at 10:57 PM, Kesha said:

When in doubt, simply asking for an honest review could go a long way.

You could show that to customer support to try to get one of the warnings removed if you just asked for an honest review the first time (without asking for a particular rating).

It can also happen because of things the buyer does, such as writing reviews that are too similar, even though that's no fault of your own. And their system is also not totally accurate in detecting "suspicious purchases".

Edited by uk1000

12 minutes ago, farzanatech said:

Still they decided to disable my account after 60 days. what can i do now? 

You could ask them exactly what they think you did wrong. What order? What exactly it was so you can try and dispute it if you know more info. They might tell you the order number(s) though and you could check what happened in them if they do.

They might not give the answer though, they're probably relying on a machine learning model that tries to detect suspicious purchases, maybe finding outliers, maybe without it giving the staff exactly what the reasons are (though maybe it gives them some reasons).

If you can check your recent reviews, see if any buyers gave you reviews with the same text that they gave you previously. If so that could be a reason and you could let Fiverr know it wasn't anything to do with you and try and get the warnings removed.

Like I said above, let CS know that the reason they gave you previously (just asking for a review) is not a valid reason for a warning as it's not against Fiverr rules, as Fiverr staff on the forum (as shown in that quote and link above) say it's actually okay to ask for a review (as long as you're not trying to influence what review/rating they give, such as asking for a high rating). Show them that quote from the Fiverr forum staff member and the link to that thread and try and get the first warning removed too. If you have 1 warning removed then your account should be safe.

Edited by uk1000

2 minutes ago, farzanatech said:

Do you know any fiverr staff who can help me in this? 

I meant you could ask those things and mention those things in the support ticket.

But you could try asking/tagging staff members @milos_siena, @Lena or @Kesha (the last of those mentioned just asking for a review was okay with Fiverr rules in the thread I linked above).

Edited by uk1000