Why is this happening!! It's giving me heart attack!!!! I didn't even change anything. Any advice?

omirodricks

Question

8 answers to this question

Well, he does seem to have orders.

The thing is, he also had a 4 star review recently that might have a negative private review. And in general, he is in a very competitive niche. Not to mention that impressions are not fixed. The demand also varies based on the niche, etc. There are so many different factors. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, he does seem to have orders.

The thing is, he also had a 4 star review recently that might have a negative private review. And in general, he is in a very competitive niche. Not to mention that impressions are not fixed. The demand also varies based on the niche, etc. There are so many different factors. 

Yea, it was very unprofessional to me. Client was very inactive, and he didn't even discuss before the purchase. So I had to deal with it anyway. But I think his rating might have shaken the analytics.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Analytics were never meant to be consistent and will never be!! 

In my case, they are reversed 😁

Usually, the fewer impressions I have, the more orders I get. 

I usually suffer from a lack of orders when I have 7,000 impressions a day, and die from work when I have around 400-500. 

So, I have no idea about how it works. 

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

In my case, they are reversed 😁

Usually, the fewer impressions I have, the more orders I get. 

I usually suffer from a lack of orders when I have 7,000 impressions a day, and die from work when I have around 400-500. 

So, I have no idea about how it works. 

Alg.jpeg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

Because a lot of those impressions will come from great private reviews, Fiverr pushes your gigs to more people. And in a lot of cases, more people means meksells, competitors and random window shoppers. When you have less impressions, those are usually people interested in your niche/work and they actively look for your type of gig. So it makes sense. 

• Like 2